Samsung i8510 INNOV8

Samsung i8510 INNOV8

n@y@n, 06 Dec 2008i am waiting for review of this handsetFoget it pal, GSM Arena will not do review for this phone. The same goes for the LG Renoir.
Else i pay u $50. hehehe

• sannnz

Hi may i know if you are able to hear incoming message or calls when you are listening to music? I tried using the standard headphone (3.5mm) but i can't hear any msg or call warning. Pls advise! thanks!

• Symbian Fans

Nice Design , Nice OS , Nice Feature but why no QWERTY..?? i don't like numeric pad :(

• Snow

Madron, 06 Dec 2008I'm debating which phone to buy the Innov8 or the Blackberry Sto... moreThe browser in the INNOV8 is better because of it's with optical mouse which is great.

• Madron

I'm debating which phone to buy the Innov8 or the Blackberry Storm. The specs of the Innov8 appear to be superior. However the Storm has a 2yr warranty compared to 1yr for the Samsung and the Storm has true push email and is apparently better for internet browsing.

Any advice / opinions appreciated.

• n@y@n

i am waiting for review of this handset

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2008Of course there´s Playlist, just go to the Music Player, there´s... moreActually the Read player of the Innov8 already come with the video fast forward function. When u watch video in landscape mode, all u have to do is press the up direction button for fast forward. press the down button for rewind. Press left and right for volumn increment or decrement. cheers.

john, 03 Dec 2008I just bought this phone two weeks ago! and i love it! amazing ... moreThere is definitely a fast forward and rewind function for video playback.
There is also playlist for music.
Are u the first timer for Symbian?
Maybe user manual may help?
cheers... :)

Kyle, 03 Dec 2008HOw is the loudspeaker ? Is it loud as N73 ?It is not as loud as N73. But it still is loud enough.
N73 is the loudest phone thus far. But when u turn the volumn to max, N73 sound will start cracking.
Innov8 sound is clearer and won't crack even when it is in its max volumn.

• hermann

GSMARENA, what about a review on this phone??
its the best phone in the world and we will be happy if you will make a review about it.

and please speake about the loudness of the speakers.what is the loudness compared to other phones.

thank you!

• Dan Danz

I have this phone an its brilliant! it reminds me alot of the n95 8gb as its same colour an runs on the same symbian software plus its also got a hard drive, but thats where it ends . . samsung have thrown their own lil twist to it and i think what they have comme out with is awsome, i now 24gb worth of storage an thats not counting the phone memory! Plus the optical joypad in the middle works well for surfing the internet . . I would highly reccomend this phone. One question though, can you update the softwe on it??

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Definitely Innov8. I love this phone and this is my first Samsung. I used to be on Sonyericsson for years but after changing I'll stick to this. Not forgetting I don't really trust touchscreen phones as It's not so forgiving when you drop them. Sometimes phones tend to have some unstable or corrupted files on them which causes the phone to behave eratically. If its a touch screen phone than you can't even dial numbers to make a call as it will normally affect their screen. Just my two cents. To be frank both phones are good just personal preference.

Kyle, 03 Dec 2008HOw is the loudspeaker ? Is it loud as N73 ?Hi the speakers are loud s I did a comparison base on my hearing. It is louder than the Nokia and even Sonyericsson Walkman Phones. A good balance between highs and lows(Treble and Bass). No cracking of speakers.

jet li, 06 Dec 2008anonymous,i can see that u hav expirense on phones,so do u know ... morejet li I don't have that much experience but have done the neccesary trial and error on my Innov8. As for the pricing well I guess nobody really knows but normally if there's more competitors out there like in the 8 mp category it should drop to compete. Right now its only the Samsung Pixon, LG Renoir and the SE C905 and looks like Innov8 still tops this list so I don't think it'll drop at the moment. As for the quality of the TV out it'll all depend on your TV Specs. Digital or not? SO far for me I'm using it to view my photos, movies and occationally music thru my Home Entertainment system. Enjoy your phone it's great. Not perfect but let's face it not all phones are perfect it's a machine after all.

• jet li

anonymous,i can see that u hav expirense on phones,so do u know when this phone's price will go down?or how long?

• jet li

anonymous,thank u so much,

• Alex

Had a look at this phone in the carphone warehouse, I like it had a little play, due an upgrade on the 11th Dec gonna get it then, got the G600 at the mo and its great, the Innov8 is definately better though. Better than the pixon and omnia. Prefer it to the n96 love the touch sensitive mouse function for the web. The C905 looks cack and the iphone Isnt quite there yet.

can the location of where u are be displayed under the network name displayed in the idle screen.. i can do it with all the other phones ive owned but cant seem to figure it out with this one... think its like cell info, or broadcast messages or somefin but yeah, i cant work it out..
any help??
thanks

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970jet li. First of all I have tried using the normal cable lying around my house. It's the one with a 3.5mm at one end and the other end is 3 heads with 3 colors (red, Yellow and White) which goes to the TV. I'm using the one which came with myu computer. I think any DIY shops has it so don't have to spend alot to get it goin. So far tried and no prob once plugged in the phone prompts whether I wanted TV out selected.