Samsung I8700 Omnia 7

Samsung I8700 Omnia 7

• a samsung omnia user

its a good phone! i have it i love it! so what if the bluetooth doesnt work thats what zune is for! if you think its boring or it doesnt suit you then get another phone :L!

Anonymous, 24 Jul 2011why i cant install apps and other in marketplace only wrote :Ca... moreCheck your internet settings. If you're using WiFi it wouldn't give you any problems.

cnt view my mms bluetooth not working how does samsung sell a faulty product to consumers?alot of people need answers

why i cant install apps and other in marketplace
only wrote :Cant get this information at the moment.
Check again in a little while.

i try again laterbut only wrote this

OK phone, you buy 8Gb version or 16Gb version and thats it. No upgradeable storage, battery life is only passable, poor(ish) bundled headseat. Photo quality not bad, Zune software is pretty awful. They got the screen right (Super Amoled?). My next phone, unless MANGO is amazing, I'm going Android or back to iOS. (Although if a jailbreak allows me to install either, I'm in! (at least for a look!))

games can be downloaded in onmia 7 ???? if yes then how?????

I would like to know if this phone supports a .NET framework as I need it for my final year project.

• mamak

shaon, 20 Jul 2011This phone is crappy phone.os is very very bad.there is lot of l... morebest ever phone in the word

• shaon

This phone is crappy phone.os is very very bad.there is lot of limitation.i change this phone soon.hopelass

Does the chat sites effect your airtime, eg whatsapp using this phone

The best phone I've ever used by a huge margin. The operating system is easy to understand and is nicer to look at than iphone or android. It also runs smoother when scrolling, zooming or whatever else you're doing. Brilliant phone.

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2011This phone has not come in India but I have bought from some Imp... morejust change ur pc and mobile location to USA and then install zune. Create a live.com or hotmail id with some usa address to log in zune and install apps. You would do fine. If any probs mail me at postboxindia@gmail.com

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2011This phone has not come in India but I have bought from some Imp... moreyou have to download and install windows marketplace enabler on your pc/laptop as MarketPlace is still not enabled in India..
once you install and click it, on the home page you get a drop down giving all the countries, choose India & click apply, then click ok in the next window and zune will open up with marketplace..
then you can sync music, videos, download apps/games etc...
hope this helps

• joko3456

the best phone I've ever had....I used iPhone, Android, even Symbian in last 2 years....Windows Phone 7 is brilliant :) so Omnia 7 is...

This phone has not come in India but I have bought from some Importer and it is with ATNT. I have downloaded Zune also but not able to connect with PC. Somebody pls suggest do I need to run some driver CD because in mobiLe box there was no CD. Pls help..

• jhgphone

suger plum, 30 Jun 2011no tethering no cut&paste no java no file manager no memory ... moreThis phone is awesome, great wp7 os and brilliant looks... Can I just mention the phone has gorilla glass display which isn't mentioned here
Wp7 does have copy and paste, turn by turn navigation (free and paid)and working Bluetooth (it can be tempermental)let me say the mango update sees java added to browser, aswell as many other (500+) great features such as real multi tasking, which will vastly improve an already great os... Samsung omnia 7 is not perfect but its brilliant, and no phone will ever be perfect

• the_ghan

wp7 is probably an os meant fo mature people. Android on the other hand seems to attract a more younger generation. Android has got many upgrades and it has got better with each upgrade. Wp7 has just got a single upgrade,wait for more updates and see what it does.

• suger plum

no tethering no cut&paste no java no file manager no memory expansion dodgy 5 mega pixel camera and crappy gps no free turn by turn navigation partly working blutooth, no this no that...... it is tech from years back with a new coat just like appel did with the iphone one would think a multi billion doller company like microsoft should do better than this and the truth is they should. the device has to much limitations it has got some nice things but it feels incomplete as if it was a rush job. i am sure microsoft are working on updates but this is far not good enought from them. the thing a phone sould do before anything els is be costemizeble to a persons needs and have functions this phone is a toy not n work horse like a smartphone sould be

• abd

AnonD-570, 29 Apr 2011anybody from MUmbai(India) having this device??? i was lookin... morebetter you buy from ebay global easy buy http://orders.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ImportHub­HomePage

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2011How come the Zune cannot be downloaded in my comp?go to windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/pr­oducts/ie/home . then type in izune' in the search portion on bing. It will help a lot to answer your question.