Samsung I8700 Omnia 7

Samsung I8700 Omnia 7

DN rOx, 06 Apr 2013Cant dwnld any musics or vds to qindows 7.5 mobiles. You can sha... moredownload the "supertube" app u can download youtube videos from there. it works perfecty fine on my phone(windows 7,8)

• DN rOx

Is their any problem in the phone after windows 7.8 update.

• DN rOx

blazekick, 17 Jan 2013how can I download music to the phone from the internet? pls someone..Cant dwnld any musics or vds to qindows 7.5 mobiles. You can share musics from conect to ur pc with zune.

• DN rOx

SAURAV, 08 Mar 2013is samsung omnia 7 is android phone??is it support all android a... moreHey.. Its not a android 4n. Its great windows phone :-)

• kamel alahmad

It is really a great phone. I think it is even better than iphone 4. But can they update thw software by adding arabic region and language.

• adwoa dankwah

i used the phone for just a week and the screen has crack how do i fix it?

• SAURAV

is samsung omnia 7 is android phone??is it support all android application?

• the con man

it is amazing thank you for the opportunity to use this phone i love it

• Adrian

How can I update it to WP 7.8 ?? I'm from Romania, using 7.5 and it says that is up to date,but I want WP 7.8. Please. Excuse my bad English . Tnx

Kabhi21, 23 Feb 2013How can i connect this to my pc or laptop its not conecting... 1) You need Zune install on your PC/laptop
2) Connect via USB cable
3) Make sure the phone isn't in the 'lock' state i.e. enter your pin code on you phone to unlock the screen (if you have enabled this feature).

That should be it!

• Kabhi21

How can i connect this to my pc or laptop its not conecting...

No problem with upgrading it to WP 7.8.

• mark

can this phone be upgraded to Windows 7.8?? please, anyone answer me

• hayatie

why my camera not responding

Is it upgraded to windows 7.8 ???
n how does it works... please let me know If it has any problem after upgrading

• Dany

IS it properly upgrade with Windows 7.8 or officially announce ??

• sos

I cant connect my Bluetooth to any device i.e hands free kit? please help.

• ZZZZ

blazekick, 17 Jan 2013how can I download music to the phone from the internet? pls someone..Even i am facing the same problem please help me on it

• blazekick

how can I download music to the phone from the internet? pls someone..

• irsan

You have to use to upload anything,exp music, videos n bluetooth..