Samsung i900 Omnia

• Daniel Lange

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970yes

• Nekka

hey...
plz help me to operate the flash of the camera

what do u get with the omnia

• Wiskey

I`ve changed my Nokia N82 for Samsung omnia and i can say that Nokia RULZ! Omnia`s camera is far behind N82 who took some pictures to die for in the clubs! Even IPhone`s 2MP camera is better than Omnia`s camera! I can`t recieve files thru bluetooth... Can`t find a good IM for yahoo and the list of problems can continue! I`m still crying for my N82!

• omnia addict

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2009hi ...guys my battery life does not last very long i got to char... morewhat is your ROM?
for better battery live time, quick process, everything can be better..
u must Upgrade your ROM... that's why samsung always release new ROM until now..

• flash

hi guys.
would anyone pls tel me how do i choose to store files/mp3 between internal memory(8gig) and storage card.
thanks.

• Dimsal

hi
I bought the omnia i900 about 3 months ago, just last month the screen is not functioning. i cant make a call,cant send messages, cant even do anything except receiving call and i do that thru the answer key and not the screen.Infact, the phone has been useless to me. infact i'm not impress about samsung phone any longer. Any way out?

freddieboy, 12 Apr 2009hi, can anybody give me the forum site for omnia. i registered b... morefreddieboy,

• bimol

help... i cant find "games" folder in my programs...

• jhon

hi guys
i have i900 omnia . would any 1 tell me how to edit the profiles of this phone i.e office, meeting, outdoor, etc.

• Cell-Shack Dude

Hi Guys! After using the Omnia for 1 month, I can say that this is by far the best phone I have ever used! Being in the industry and having used MANY handsets over the years not 1 comes close to this. After using almost every N-series this is king. Firstly the CPU is the biggest out there and to me that is a major win, its responsiveness is amazing and having around 12gig of mp3 and videos doesn't make a difference at all. As long as you save everything to the card first though. The UI is amazing I don't know what some of you are complaining about. Functionality is unheard of. Come on show me another phone that stands a chance against it??!! Lastly, if you take into consideration the screen size and functions, of course the battery isn't going to last a week. With 3g turned off and power-saving mode on, I safely get 2 days with heavy use(talk time, not playing games,music etc.) I would definitely recommend this for anyone who isn't technologically challenged and who wants a all-in-one phone/multimedia device. Have a great Easter Weekend and be safe everyone! Keep it up guys.

• freddieboy

hi, can anybody give me the forum site for omnia. i registered before but i forgot the site address. thanks in advance

hayyy,, im rili finding it hard to find a compatible game for this phone.. where can i get them??

username, 12 Apr 2009is it true that omnia doesn't have music player?thanks in advanceof course omnia have. windows media n touch player. u can still install some third party app like core plyer

hi. i want to buy omnia. can anyone tell me if its ram can be increased from 128 MB to 256 MB?
thanks

• username

is it true that omnia doesn't have music player?thanks in advance

• rdt

inquirer, 11 Apr 2009 i would like to ask if the omnia can receive business card fro... moreinquirer, yes it can.

• siame

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2009Not worth for the price.. it hangs many times..touch screen does... moreif u dont know how to use it dont talk bush about it,,iphone is not windows mobile

• krishna

Chris, 09 Apr 2009When I try to use the camera it does not load...all i get is a b... morehi have u up/sw latest this one software isue

• Claire

How do I get it to stop tiling my backgroungs x