Samsung i900 Omnia

Samsung i900 Omnia

Oakenfold, 07 Feb 2009I am between nokia n85 and samsung omnia i900..I will use it mos... morethe n96 boy it has amzng sound and loads of mem!!!!!!

• juve1897

Oakenfold, 07 Feb 2009I am between nokia n85 and samsung omnia i900..I will use it mos... morei was looking at the same to phones can u tell me what they recomend

• Kevin

Hey...
Could some one help me out with how to install the MobileShell on to the Omnia???..Steps wise pls...:)

Pls reply ASAP!!!!
Thank you in advance...:)

• kyle

guys pls advise me im currtly using the n96 bt i was wndring if i shouldnt get me the omnia?wot is beta and wot would u guys usng the omnia say?is it realy a all round good phone and is it good 4 games and multy media?pls sum1 that is using pls tell me cos then ima get it and sell my n96!thanks

• HaO

if we install the SPB mobile shell into the phone.. can we change bek to the normal omnia theme..?? like today theme i change bek SPB shell n from SPB shell i change bek to today theme.. not re install the theme.

• donovan

goodday i see you guys speaking about upgrading the rom how do i do that and what does it do

• a songhay

when you guys say 5-6 days of battery life is it whit blacklight mode, motion sensor mode ????
if yes WOW i really need to upgrade rom

• DJ

Hi, I'm planning to get either the i900 Omnia, F480, Pixon M8800 or the i8510 INNOV8. Bare in mind that I'm new to the smart phone generation. So the thing is that I'm Mac user, therefore will I be able plug any of this models via USB? Also music (especially speaker audio quality) and web browsing (flash based sites, ie: YouTube) will be important at the end of the day for me. Finally, if any of these models are not compatible with my Mac via USB; is it possible to download contents through the hp, ie: mp3s or trailers as long as I suscribe to an internet service? Thank you.

• Mohamed

Very Important...

I bought the phone yesterday and I have questions:
1. The GPS Route 66 it is continousely saying (GETTING GPS POSITION...) does this mean there is a problem? what do I have to do?
2. How can I reach the alternative home screens?
3. Is there a way I reach the home screen without exiting programs I am running?
4. My PDA version is XBHJ2/XBHJ1..... IS THIS ONE GOOD OR i HAVE TO UPDATE? AND HOW?

• Izy

Windows Mobile is power!! :)

if anyone is interested: http://www.sgmobiles.com

• Kedi

nice phone, and great company :)

• anon

hi how do you customise an alarm tone?

thnks(:

Donovan, 07 Feb 2009goodday please where do i check my available memory.In settings ... morego to storage in the tab below

how come my text recieved time are delayed by 5 hours???
(i am in eastern time)

• Donovan

goodday please where do i check my available memory.In settings my memory shows storage 92.73mb and programs 97.27mb total.The phone is suppose to be a 8gb internal memory thanx.

• Oakenfold

I am between nokia n85 and samsung omnia i900..I will use it mostly as an mp3 player...So what do you suggest? Which is better ? Symbian or Windows Mobile? What about the sound?

• al

m, 05 Feb 2009need urgent assistance, battery life too short, fully charged la... moreget a high capacity battery from ebay, 2200Mah gives you better usable hours.

• Cheok

Donovan, 06 Feb 2009please guys i need to connect my phone to use as a modem to my l... moreHie there. To use your omnia as a modem. There is a program in "Programs" named "Internet Sharing".
Just plug in to your PC using the data cable and open the program and click "connect" everything will be done by itself (if you have internet access settings done properly in your phone). And to transfer files from phone to card or vice versa. Use File Explorer also found in programs. Phone RAM - My Device, Phone Memory (8/16GB) - My Storage, MiniSD - Storage Card. So just long click --> copy and paste etc... have fun.

• washiefcpt

Donovan, 06 Feb 2009please guys i need to connect my phone to use as a modem to my l... moreI have had the i780 for about a year and the only way you can use a windows mobile phone as a modem is by installing microsoft activesynch from disk if u on xp not needed for vista or windows 7.Go to settings on phone and set usb connection to active synch.Plug cable in and then lastly go to progams ->internet sharing and connect.Should work alternatively go to help files on phone or contact me washief@vodamail.co.za

• trisha

Dian Nao, 02 Feb 2009 Krusell - Top 10 Selling Phones in January 2009 : 1. Samsun... moreWHERE did u find this survey! i'm loving it! i have Omnia and Nokia E51!!! ehehe!