Samsung i900 Omnia

Samsung i900 Omnia

• Andres

Please stop making silly questions, Owen its right... this is a small computer, use it like one. Got problems.. upgrade ROM. This is not only a colorfull flashy phone, no smart phone is!!!

BUY IT ONLY IF YOU CAN USE WINDOWS and afford full time 3G service, otherwise this machine will be used at maybe 20% and your money will be waisted.

• Bill

Help me please...

Which one is better, omnia or innov??
I can't decide which one is better.
How do you think guys???

• Farghaly

Did this Mobile support Arabic Language , that it can write arabic

• Farghaly

Did this Mobile support Arabic Language , that it can write arabic

• W B

Surfing with 3G ,TOO EXPENSIVE !!! can not afford
cont memory problem??

• meela

I like the Omnia I just got it and I find it easy to use. Yes you might have to read the instuctions.

• GDX

Hi, please update your review, Flash Lite 3.1 or YouTube support is available with HL3 rom update...
best regards,

Anonymous, 19 Jan 2009Yes, od course it needs a hotspot, however if you have a 3G sign... morethx... but surfing the net wif 3g..... expensive....

I agree with Omnia h8er. The phone sucks! To T-dome, do not even buy it. The user interface is bad. It is difficult to use. I struggled with it for months and sold it. Open a few apps and your camera will not work. And even if you close all the apps, the camera will still not work. Will tell you it has insufficient memory. If you test it, you will know what I am saying. The iPhone is good but not great. Very nice user interface and screen but lacks in the camera. You also need iTunes to download or upload which quote pose a little problem for some. Try the HTC HD. It is one of the most all rounded phone there is today. User interface is almost iPhone, camera is 5MP and is almost Nokia N96 and its currently one of the best WinMo today. The price is not cheap though! Have fun!

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2009someone pls answer me about the WLAN.. does the phone need a WL... moreYes, od course it needs a hotspot, however if you have a 3G signal you can surf the internet.

OMNIA H8ER, 19 Jan 2009this phone is soooo bad it makes me want to swear! unfortunatel... moreMaybe you have a duff handset. I suggest you use something simple if windows mobile is too much of a challenge for you!

• OMNIA H8ER

this phone is soooo bad it makes me want to swear! unfortunately i cant its against the rules. this phone is sooo overpriced and is the most complicated phone to learn how to use and the touch function is soo slow and never responds when touching it!!
i seriously recommend yo steer away from this phone and invest your money in an iphone as this is a much easier set up!

in conclusion : omnia 0 i phone 10!!

• t-dome

Hi pplz! After 7 months of using an Asus P320 I just upgraded to the Omnia!

It's the best! (At least until the Omnia for Google Android comes out :-))))) )

Greetings from Romania

Much2 worthy than xpensive xperia,,buy this!

player23, 18 Jan 2009hey guys can anyone tell me how to upgrade the rom ive tried the... moredepends what language, if english then go to country sinapore! it dosent require you to put in your current rom, like most of the countrys!

omnia fun, 17 Jan 2009whats the latest rom for this phone...kindly help... thanks... moredepends, on the samsung site i believe its HK3, which is very stable. on modaco, we on AI1 now which is the first of 2009.HL2,HL3 and AI1 include the new online widgets! so i recommened any of these, but generally the latest is the best!

• player23

hey guys can anyone tell me how to upgrade the rom ive tried the samsung site but they dnt have my version...anyway if anyone tried it is it good or have 2 wait a bit more...........

someone pls answer me about the WLAN..
does the phone need a WLAN hotspot to use it?

• krlosRD

VERY VERY EXCELLENT post Owen B Southampton.

PocketPCs should be threaten has PCs not like ordinary phones :)

• imy

i got this fone since some days.. am not being able to conect to my livebox for wifi conection..
can anyone help pliz..