Samsung i900 Omnia

Samsung i900 Omnia

• D-man

kaylals, 20 Jan 2010i got my omnia last year in like april.. ive only hd one major p... moremove photos and all other recordings, including items recieved via bluetooth from 'My documents' in device to 'my storage or storage card. u can jus make the storage card the default memory for your camera. always move everything recieved via bluetooth!

• sanele mncwango

guys can you update me if google latitude works in south african maps?

• kaylals

i got my omnia last year in like april.. ive only hd one major problem where, the phone was saying i couldnt recieve sms unless more storage was avalable, even though i had 8g internal mem and 8 on a mem card but a quik, hard reset sorted that pretty easily.. other than that.. the phone is great and a lot of fun, good storage, bit compliacated at first to work but just like all new technology it takes a bit to get used to....

• MUZZ

this phoone is nt gd at all

worst phone I ever had.

• David V.

Jin Madera, 11 Jan 2010do not buy this phone...if you have the money you better go for ... moreThanks for the info Jin. Wow, it seems that the price went down by a lot since the start of last year. However, I'm only a student and my budget's quite low for a smartphone which is why I'm considering the i900.

I however, have read specs of the Omnia Lite (B7300) and I'm starting to like it as it seems to have better performance than the i900.

Do you have any idea how much the Omnia Lite in the Philippines is?

Also, since the screen resolution of the Omnia Lite is also 240 x 400 pixels (but is only 3 inches); is it compatible with all the i900 Apps and Games?

Thanks again!

• Ollie

Is there a music trimmer app. for this phone

• Nawe

Omnia User, 15 Jan 2010 Based on the specifications, Phonebook entries, it says prac... moreThnx a lot. yea even it says practically unlimited, i guess it uses the phone memory. thats a negative option it has.

thnx

• omnia_lover

sanele mncwango, 15 Jan 2010Where do you download best free games and applications and softw... moreNHUD you could try visiting omniahub.com.. or you could also try modacco.com..

• omnia_lover

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970your welcome miss jin madera..

• omnia_lover

andy, 15 Jan 2010ive got problems with my omnia where the letter "P" an... moreandy does your omnia have a screen protector? have you tried calibrating the screen first or try different input methods like selecting the samsung phonepad not the keyboard..you could try that one first if it still doesnt work then i think you have a damaged screen..

• sanele mncwango

Nawe, 15 Jan 2010Hi, if anyone can tell me how many phonebook entries are support... moreWhere do you download best free games and applications and software for omnia

• Omnia User

Based on the specifications,
Phonebook entries, it says practically unlimited, since AFAIK, it uses the phone memory, therefore it is based on how much storage you have on your phone.. the same as true with Messages, I tried, not deleting my SMS for almost a year with around 10,000 messages, well.. my phone still works, but obviously process slows down.. specially if i open my SMS inbox, good thing it is threaded.. :)

• Nawe

Hi, if anyone can tell me how many phonebook entries are supported in i900? cz in Samsung site; it says support only up to 1000 entries.

• Qunne

im a user also of this phone and its great i almost download a lot of application software and games... and it work well... i like this...

• andy

ive got problems with my omnia where the letter "P" and number zero "0" dont work when using the touchpad in samsung keyboard. would this mean i have a dead section on my touch screen? all other parts work fine. and i have not dropped/damaged or downloaded any different apps etc for it

• omnia_lover

Jin Madera, 12 Jan 2010thanks for the reply by the way pwnge is for mac user only right... morethere is a pwnage for windows xp and vista you could try searching it in yahoo coz i forgot where i downloaded it..and for step by step jailbreaking here is the link:

you could find a lot of useful stuff there and also you could try this site:

the admin there is one of my friends named ceejay he has far more superior knowledge than me..hope this helps.. ^_^

• donatas

hello i have samsung i900 omnia,but touchscreen working badly,i change into new touchscreen. i thinked thats all but when i turn on the phone screen not working only black screen and i hear turning sound but screen still not working.please help me

• Jin Madera

omnia_lover, 12 Jan 2010i prefer using pwnage tool its more suitable in jailbreaking rat... morethanks for the reply by the way pwnge is for mac user only right...im using xp do you have the links how jailbreak it using the pwnage...thanks in advance