Samsung i900 Omnia

Samsung i900 Omnia

• Shadrach

Anna, 22 Sep 2009How am i going to solve this problem w/ using wifi: I am alre... moreSounds like ghost connection. Try connecting a different device to the wifi and see if you receive data.

• Anna

How am i going to solve this problem w/ using wifi:

I am already connected to a wifi, but when i go to the internet or to my facebook application it said that it can't connect to the internet and i need to check my connection. no option popped as where am i going to connect (wifi / gprs). but take note, as per my wireless manager, i am already connected to wifi. how am i going to solve this? i cant connect to the internet or facebook application. thanks

• Jin Madera

omnia_lover, 22 Sep 2009watch this video of windwos mobile 6.5.. http://www.youtube... morei have apps regarding the 6.5.1....first i thougth its 6.5 or 6.1 but now watching your vids its clear to me that 6.5.1 is the first step upgrading into w7 hehehe...i guess

• omnia_lover

watch this video of windwos mobile 6.5..

• omnia_lover

Jin Madera, 21 Sep 2009thanks for the intel...okidoki..welcome poh hehehe..

• Jin Madera

john, 21 Sep 2009Hello. Iam thinking of uying the Omnia SGH I900. wHAT DO u th... morek = thousand

• Jin Madera

omnia_lover, 21 Sep 2009maemo 5 is a linux based software used in the latest nokia phone... morethanks for the intel...

• Jin Madera

james S., 21 Sep 2009bobby castillo, i think ur brain become defective now, not ur O... moreeasy lang bro hehehe...

• john

Hello.

Iam thinking of uying the Omnia SGH I900. wHAT DO u think? Its ok? Also i want to know what does 65K color means. 65 thousands or millions colors? If is 65 thousands isnt it too low for such a phone?

• omnia_lover

maemo 5 is a linux based software used in the latest nokia phone which is the n900..the nokia is planning to imitate the marketing strategy of iphone and i tunes..since maemo 5 is open based they can try.. but i know they can`t beat i-tunes when it comes to application downloads and music, videos, etc..

• james S.

bobby castillo, 20 Sep 2009I bought an Omnia. The screen became defective within a month. ... morebobby castillo,
i think ur brain become defective now, not ur Omnia!
u know anybody over the world if he found that his new phone (u said that ur phone one month old)damaged, the first thing he should do is sending it immediately for repaired. because it still under warranty.
but u were not but gave it to ur son.
u really stupid!!! Am i right?
i am selling all barnds of mobile phones in my shop,u know these defectives can happen to any brand of phones especially branded one, because these either workmanship or materials etc. during producing.

• fethi

the omnia i think !

what is Maemo 5

• Jin Madera

omnia_lover, 20 Sep 2009i think it will be released first week of october..i remember re... moremalapit na un ah yes yes yes.......

• bobby castillo

I bought an Omnia. The screen became defective within a month. The upper right hand corner no longer responded to touch. It is also very slow in accessing my contacts - - a real let down. I gave it to my son and he tells me it really is a sucky phone. I wasted my money on it!
Do not buy this phone.

• omnia_lover

Jin Madera, 19 Sep 2009ąsphalt i think it will be released first week of october..i remember reading a article here in gsmarena im just not sure if its october 6 or 8..

adzerrific, 19 Sep 2009what motion-based games will work for omnia? tnx.ąsphalt

• adzerrific

what motion-based games will work for omnia? tnx.

• adzerrific

what motion-based games will work for omnia? tnx.