Samsung J700

Samsung J700

• Marwan

Bella, 19 Feb 2009How many songs could u fit onto it...like just a rough estimate.... moreHello , Friend.
Well, I have this phone for 6 months until now, it is a good phone, you can find many interesting features in that phone. You asked about the Memory card?
Well, I can tell You that it doesn't come with the phone package, so you will have to buy it, this phone can work until 2GB memory card (MecroSD).
What I want to say also, is that You have to make sure that Your Mobile phone package contains the USB cable and the CD driver, so that You can exchange Data beweteen Phone and PC.
Thank You.
Marwan.

• Bella

How many songs could u fit onto it...like just a rough estimate...I'm looking for a new phone...but I want to make sure it's a good one first. I listen to alot of music so I need alot of Multimedia Memory...plus I take loads of pictures. So I was also wondering if the external memory card come with it? Please answer!
X

i'v had this phone 4 a while now
it is realy great!
very easy 2 use

• arslan

has it background music player and how i update its software

• jimmie

i've been usisng this phone for more than half a year and i have no regret of choosing this as my partner. thanks samsung

• Athayu

Was using the set and AWWW the battery heats a lot and afraid it will burst.

• Elsa

I got one for my bday and, I love it. No problems at all. great phone the pink colour is just lovely.

• JJ

This is a great phone....Keep it up samsung mobile

this set has not good bettry timing i dont like this set

• Davina sohal

is there a good camera a good lasting battery and does it hold lots of memoryl

• green07

can you pls help me..well i just has this phone for a month. it was certainly a nice phone but everytime i turn off the phone once i turn it on all my messages on my inbox are gone. what am i spposed to do? is there something wrong with the message setting or somrthing else??? HELP!!!

• a_a

try draining the battery up to the last drop then charge it overnight, it might solve your battery problem... It solved my daily charging problem

• a_a

Romania Allen, 24 Jan 2009I have this phone...it doesn't read all the songs from the memor... moredont use characters more than 50 shorten then to less then it ought to display everything. i had a similar problem and it worked out for me

• ernest nimo

nice and flexible fon, but music cant play at background, bad! battery life short! but in all charming and good to use

The J700 is worth it compared to its rivals Nokia and Sony Ericsson (price range wise). It offers style and ease of use. Got it for USD 120 quite cheap.

• Antony

the battery time is limited. i have to charge daily
phone very hot when charging or when talking for long

• Jodi

How can i make it so that my sent messages are saved?

how du u change d ringtones?

• mida

Teju, 31 Jan 2009My problem is that my bletooth PIN is not working. i tryed conne... morewhy not u go n ask to the phone center where u get the phone... may be they will find for ur prblems..
actually, im smeone who are very interesting to get this phone..