Samsung J700

Samsung J700

• sweety

i like the style... want to buy one... its cute...

• nona

this phone is very good and ur style is beautiful but i dont know to play the web pls help me

• Steven16

I got the phone 1 week for 98 Euros brand new its a really good phone it packs good features. Sexy phones stylish and also light. i recommend u to buy these phone...

• Arjun

good phone it come out in 2008 and j600 came out on 2007 good phone i just like it

• nutts

i've had this phone just over a month and the volume button has fallen out and the battery flap has poped out aswell i also find the cover really wobberly and it's not as if i don't look after my phone.

• Nutt

anon99, 22 Feb 2009can you play music and do something else? getting this phone soo... moreif you keep your music playing then try to look at pictures or videos and things like that it will conect you straight to the web.

• saleem

how to increase the volume of voice of incoming call

• babezz

you cant make it so your sent messages are saved, its just a samsung thing. the only way you can save them is when your sending your message is to save and send at the same time.

• babezzz

you dont have to have the cable or the cd. aslong as you have got a bluetooth connector, wich is a little plug in stick that goes into your pc and converts to your mobile. i have got the cd and cable but i prefer to use the bluetooth stick as it is much easyer and quicker.

• babezzz

if you would like music, you should have a cable with your phone conect it to your phone and the pc an a file should come up then you drag your music into that file and it goes on your phone, or you could simply bluetooth it from a mate.

• babezzz

best phone ive had, no problems whats so ever. really easy. cant beat the samsungs!!!

++++++++++++++++1

• Carolyn

How can I download music and pictures from my phone to PC when its keeps telling me I am not connected when clearly I am. Please someone help me with this question!

• Nix.

BRYN STEPHENSON, 19 Feb 2009i bought a samsung j700 it says it supports 3gp and mp4 video cl... moreuse the softwere that comes with the phone,the cd

• anon99

can you play music and do something else? getting this phone soon and would like 2 knw....

• help mee

how do u get music on this phone?

• adam

i want that phone

• rana muhammad sadiq

i m using it since last 4 moths.only problem which i faced is if i wish to record a UAN number with difrent city code but obviously number is same only city code is difrent,it doesn't accept and record.e.g.if i have recorded a number like 042-111-555-111 its code 042 is for Lahore city Pakistan,and now i wish to add a diffrent city with difrent name of person and of course with difrent city code e.g.021-111-555-111 it does not records or store in its list.if u can please explain or reply me on my E Mail that is rana14801@yahoo.com i shall be obliged.regards.

• G K Pal

BRYN STEPHENSON, 19 Feb 2009i bought a samsung j700 it says it supports 3gp and mp4 video cl... moreReference your querry please use the WM2 converter and convert the files and transfer via bluetooth to the mobile.

I just found it a few days back and it's working. If the same works do let me know.

Thanks and bye

G K Pal
India

• BRYN STEPHENSON

i bought a samsung j700 it says it supports 3gp and mp4 video clips and i cant put any of my 3gp or mp4 video clips on it cann somebody please tell me how to do it email me at lunatic477@live.co.uk thanks

• adil

i have had this phone for about 5 months and i thinks its great.its a good design both slimand stylish.at a gud price so it wont break the bank at alll