Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

why some application does not installing in this tab. how can i install other apps like coc and how can i upgrade this device?

AnonD-493115, 25 Jan 2016My device was running on gingerbread and it used to freeze when ... moreHello maam,how did.you.upgrade.to.kitkat your device?

• palm

very good

• ntegra

AnonD-420617, 16 Jan 2016Have you found solution for failed flash stock rom.. im blurThose who are unable to flash stockrom because of dead SDCard , follow this
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=146375­6
works like a charm....

AnonD-493115, 25 Jan 2016My device was running on gingerbread and it used to freeze when ... moredue to its ram 512mb ram is not enough to run the games change your tablet in to Tabe3 or higher

My device was running on gingerbread and it used to freeze when i play games and load big files.. Then ive upgraded its android to kitkat, but its perfomance still the same...

• AnonD-420617

nTegra, 02 Jan 2016Great Device Do not flash ROMs a lot ... It causes damage to in... moreHave you found solution for failed flash stock rom.. im blur

excellent device!!!

• nTegra

Great Device
Do not flash ROMs a lot ... It causes damage to internal sd card and makes It stop working. I flashed 50+ ROMs and my sd card died. I'm running it on a ext sd now. BEWARE! !!

• Besunta

Yhaw Prepaed, 11 Nov 2015please am using gt p1000 with the version 2.3.4 but am findingit... moreI´ll make my upgrade recently to 5.1.1 lollipop, and it works perfectly.
I use this links:
There you have all information and instructions needed to update your device.
If you want version 4.4, do the steps from the 1st link. If you want the 5.1.1 (like me), do the parts 1 and 2 from the first link, and then i pass to the 2nd link.
My equipment is Samsung Galaxy tab GT-P1000

• jerald

try to use this link https://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=p1
https://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/P1_Info download the zip and img

Yhaw Prepaed, 11 Nov 2015please am using gt p1000 with the version 2.3.4 but am findingit... moreI recommend to.install cyanogenmod.Google it.Or.go.to.your.nearest.mobile repair shop

• Yhaw Prepaed

please am using gt p1000 with the version 2.3.4 but am findingit difficult to upgrade it.please I need some help if anyone can guide mi upgrade it to version 4.4.4 please.

• Yhaw Prepaed

• Preciousbae

I really like the phone but i have two problems which are , where to get the original charger and how to upgrade it. Thanks

ubgreat samsung galaxy tab

• nialirahs

Omega, 23 Jan 2015Installed CyanogenMod 11 M12 Snapshot......I didnt know what i w... moreupgreat androit

• nialirahs

AnonD-339865, 09 Dec 2014To be able to play COC u should install customized rom. I have m... moreupgreat androit

• scarface

using this device for 5 years but still working good....................

• scarface

when tab stuck press and hold the power button it will fix it. this device is the best its heavy but durable, its like hulk guys.hahaha! slow in surfing but best in watching movies. very user friendly even a 3 year old could use it. it has a SIM card, SD card and my 2 year old daughter drops it a hundred times it did breko even a little. best device in terms of durability. no heting problems.......