Samsung P730

Samsung P730

ther r several bands even within kor. PCS etc. it all depends on the network provider u get the fone thru.(they each hav diff models) and even if u do get one that matches ur band, its not very likely it wil work str8 away. i think it wil require some tweakin

• Seyang

Any Korean reading this, i just want to ask what the CDMA band you guys are using? Coz im thinking of buying a phone in korea.
thanks

• Seyang

Steve, please read some of the threads before you ask.

• Steve

is this phone released yet?if not..when

• Larry Moore

Oh i mean if you go over Th very often of course ;P

• Larry Moore

I have been to ICT IT Expo Thailand last week and I have handed on this phone !!! I tried a camera, sounds and screen and it's adorable !!! Samsung Th also had a contest ( contestant must be qouted about SS products) and Samsung P730 would be rewarded for the winner damnn whoever he is, hes so lucky i wish SS AU would do it the same way...
Plus,I've been told by SS Th that P730 would be released in Th in Sep so if this phone didnt actually work here i think go buy it in Th might be OK

• Seyang

People! Listen UP! if you want to know when or where you can buy this phone, just simply go to any search engine and type in "Buy a Samsung P730". We all don't know when the phone will come out, so just keep an eye out. GSMArena will let everyone know ASAP when and where the phone will be on sale anywayz.

• perrot

Please, i would like to know if SAMSUNG P 730 include a integrated hands free speaker.

Thanks a lot. OLIVIER

• W. Bonitto

I would like to know when will i be able to buy one? and why is it tacken so long to come on the market?

its good

• Seyang

Yeah Larry, call them. I would be pleased if the said they were wrong.

• Larry Morre

I just still do not get it... i mean it's GSM phone how come it can not be working here... but thz anyway Seyang for your infomation I gonna make a call to Samsung to get my cloud from my mind

Sorry when* not went.

• Seyang

Well Larry, just call samsung australia and confirm. I called them like 2 weeks ago to check went the D410 is coming to Aus so i can sell mine then, i asked them when will the P730 be coming. They said "The P730 will not work here, so we're not ordering any" That's what they said.

• Larry Morre

hey Seyang what do ya meen this phone will not be coming to Australia anyway?? is it surely true?? if it is,it'll make me highly shocked !!! would u mind giving me the right website i can be assured that??

• Hien

can some one tell me where i can buy this phone? i know its a dumb question because so many people have asked, but i really like this phone, and i think it'll be koo just to have one...thankxx...just email me

• seyang

Well P730 will not be coming to Australia ever! Why?? Samsung Aus says "P730 will not Work Here!!!" So Bad Luck For aussies NO SAMSUNG P730

• Larry

I am the one who into this one, it hasnt been released in here(Australia) though. I been Korea very often and always enjoy testing the phone (unfortunately, not being able to bring it back)

this is a world of fragile!!!!

this things flip swing get easily loose!!

i am a korean but got very dissapointed with this samsung phones!!

my sgh v-200 is better than this! and the old moto t-720 is also goody

I'm really really really interested in this phone. Can anyone tell me the going price for this phone right now? If anyone can get one, I'll pay them for it right away. Just e-mail me with the subject heading saying "Samsung P730" to get through my filters.