Samsung S7330

Samsung S7330

• Apo

After 10 months using this phone, i am very dissapointed. Not functional at all, although specs are more than OK.
NOT recomented to anyone

• sash

natasha , 04 Aug 2009hey there guys n girls!! hows the memory space on this phone i... moreits great
trust me you wont go wrong

• paw

IM GUNNA DO IT, 02 Aug 2009Im going to buy this phone in a couple of weeks does this phone ... moreit has 3 pre-installed themes plus you can create your own theme

when Im on mxit, I cannot get my phone photos. Please assist

• MB

This is my 5th Samsung Handyphone out of 53 cellphones I used to own (Motorola, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Philips, and Samsung). And I have to admit that this Unit and the rest of the Slider handsets including touch-based handyphones made by Samsung are by far, for me, the best phone in the market in terms of fit and finish, and material quality. One thing I notice about this unit is that the software needs a bit tweaking because its a bit slower compared with my old Sony Ericsson g700. But, so far, its been a blast having this phone in my hand.

• natasha

hey there guys n girls!!
hows the memory space on this phone
is it sufficient?
what about the battery life,im always away on bussiness and i keep forgetting my charger,im in the market for a new phone and i was considering this one.
would this phone be a good choice for me?

• IM GUNNA DO IT

Im going to buy this phone in a couple of weeks does this phone have themes???

. .RaNdOm . ., 28 Jul 2009with the two camera's on it... i only just got this phone and i ... moreisn't it on the front

• . .RaNdOm . .

with the two camera's on it... i only just got this phone and i have looked everywhere for it and i cant find so yeah was wondering is it only for video calls??...and also another question... how do i turn da light on to take a photo in da dark??

• soul jnr rocks

awesome phone. but i have 1 question.
a friend tried to send me a song via bluetooth. it kept saying memory full. i still have 500mb available on my memory card. but my i had little phone memory. how do i get it to be sent to the memory card instead of it being sent to phone memory

• pml

Anonymous, 21 Jul 2009does anybodi knows how to take the sound of the keybord??? and h... moreWhilst on the default screen,just press the navigation keys on the side.

• RGK

Anonymous, 21 Jul 2009does anybodi knows how to take the sound of the keybord??? and h... moreEasy, while the phone is in idle mode,press the bottom volume key on the side till the volume of the keypad is turned off. Been using this phone for more than four months, its great.

• ram

does anybodi knows how to take the sound of the keybord?

Yes you can do that through the Phone Profile, and once you have selected say; General, select options, edit and you can change the ring tone volume , kep pad volume. You need to go carefully from one page to another, as initially it appears a bit confusing to move left and right and also increasing or decreasing the volume control fro the touch pad.

• ram

hi, I received this S7330 phone refurbished as I had no alternative good phones with three Network. It works fine. No issues. Yes , the songs play in the background when we can multitask. Battery is good. Bluetooth works just fine. Its customizable to a large extent. Mp3 player is good. The 3.5mm jack for headphones is very usefull. I did not have any problems wiht memory card. And I save to my files in memory card. The transfer of files from Phone to PC and backing up of all contacts to PC is simple. The software is not too bloated and posh as in some other phone manufacurers. I will check on some of the queries. And my wife is eying my phone as she think mine is better than her costly S.Erric new phone.

does anybodi knows how to take the sound of the keybord??? and how to take is slide passing??? please respond!!!

NEED HELP

• koad

Hi guys, does anybody knows what is the auricular for this phone?
Please i really need to know.
Regards

• Fahad

Which headset model are we getting with this phone..?

• Fahad

Does this phone have document viewer like .doc & .pdf .. ? And how is the quality of mp3 in earphones..? What accessories are we getting with this phone pack..? Is this phone worth buying as i love listening to music..? Plz reply frnds is this phone not going to disappoint me na..?

Plz answer to all my above question.. regards :)

• KRISHNAN