Samsung Vibrant

Samsung Vibrant

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2010does this has a radio or not......can any1 tel me for sure?yes

• PacoBell

It's just been proven that the Vibrant function's on AT&T 1900 MHz 3G band as well, so that spec needs to be updated.

• lilian

dah tha phoe iz nc n i ril lyk bt price duhhh!

doc, 22 Aug 2010dear GSMArena, please edit the specs list - the Samsung Vibrant ... moreWell, actually, in Canada the Samsung Vibrant does in fact have FM Radio on it... So I'm not sure why yours does not.

does this has a radio or not......can any1 tel me for sure?

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2010Tmobile is giving this phone to me at $49.95.... and I so can't ... moreyeeeeeeh i get mine for free from tmobile! :) can't wait!

• doc

dear GSMArena, please edit the specs list - the Samsung Vibrant does NOT have FM Radio.
Its not that big of a deal for me; the phone is simply amazing, the user experience delivered by 2.1 is miles miles ahead of the symbian OmniaHD that i had before.. Based on rumors, its almost frightening to think what Android 3.0 will bring in a couple of months.. My only complaints: No Adobe Flash support (to be changed with the 2.2 upgrade), Camera doesnt have Flash (but it has decent image quality, very reliable)

• seabass978

By the way I still love my Vibrant!

• seabass978

Has anyone have a problem with gps? Mines had some issue with "gps lost" frequently when on a vacation trip to and from Virginia beach. Also it would crash and reset the phone itself which is annoying. I was using google navigation.

• seabass978

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2010I just picked up the phone and it has two front facing cameras s... moreSorry to rain on your parade but the samsung vibrant for t-mobile does not have a front facing camera for video chats. I know this cause I'm using one.

• marcel

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2010they are in 2 different specs, only the os2.1 is the same in bot... moreFirst off "this phone does not have a camera" atleast not the one for bell. This phone is way better then a iphone 4 and come on free apps and open source it doesnt take a ginius to figure out that this phone is amazing i repeat amazing and come on no flash light who raised these people its worth simply for the super oled screen a amazing 1ghz processor its one of the fastest phones around with its beauty sleek style and its super oled screen this super phone is amazing

jason, 09 Aug 2010i have a site that only support with internet explorer.What do I... moreOpera Mini u can find it on the market...itz free and it opens all web pages of any format whatsoever!!!
Hope it works 4 u!

marcopolo11, 19 Aug 2010What do we cut from a smartphone else... if it is not important... moreu better use a nokia 3310

Anonymous, 15 Aug 2010Hummingbird is better than Snapdragon go do some research.what a joke

• marcopolo11

Jason, 15 Aug 2010I have a site that only support with internet explorer.What do I... moreWhat do we cut from a smartphone else...
if it is not important to get a camera on a device because we have a real camera...and we do not need a falsh because it is on the real camera, and we do not need Internet because we have a laptop...we can cut the GPS because we have one in the car and music player because we have a MP3 player home...Finally you need a Phone for voice calls...You can find so much on the market.

• OH MY GOSH

Happy girl(:, 10 Aug 2010Wow I can't wait to get this phone I'm getting it friday and I a... moreme too! oh my gosh..like oh..my f-ing gosh!! lol im sorry im like sooo excited! like oh my gosh

I just picked up the phone and it has two front facing cameras so you can video confrence while you video confrence. What an awesome phone!

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2010hahaha... yhat guy is looking for a camera, not a phone.secondary camera is necessary for video calling okay!!

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2010This phone SUCKS!!! The software is so buggy and it crashes ever... moreThe phone doesn't suck...you don't have adequate coverage in your area. So when you don't get a feed, your phone hangs....makes sense?

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2010you people r stupid i just got the phone yesterday and it has a ... moreYes, it has a secondary camera because you actually got the iPhone 4.