Samsung Vibrant

Samsung Vibrant

• Ali Shayzadag

I upgraded my Vibrant to FROYO and Uninstalled all T-Mobile Apps, It's running super Fast... Just love my Awesome Phone! Roms are Very Bad Always Phone Crashes!

no 2.3 do your research before misguiding ppl nickmcminn60

2.3 is available for this model?

Ali Shayzadag, 07 Jan 2012I want to Upgrade it to 2.2 Froyo! Can anyone Gide me...Waiting... morego to settings .... there see about phone.... go there n open software upgrrade.. and done ;-)

This phone is so brilliant, kudos to all the developers who makes this phone more super butter smooth. Just love & can't resist this phone!

Dian, 20 Dec 2011UPGRADE it to 2.3.7 cyanogen 7..cyanogen mod is really bad on vibrant ... i dont recommend to install it .. (it has a lot of glitches like unwanted reboots when charging , bad battery back-up , sometime freezes in calls and others) but its really fast .... stock froyo 2.2 is not so bad ... but ics 4.0 alpha is too dangerous

• Ali Shayzadag

I want to Upgrade it to 2.2 Froyo! Can anyone Gide me...Waiting Thanks!

• vibrant_master

before you upgrade to froyo 2.2 you should do a master reset first by going to settings/privacy and under personal data click on factory reset. This removes unwanted junk from your phone, then you can download samsung kies from http://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/t-mo­bile/SGH-T959ZKATMB and upgrade your phone using samsung kies. once the upgrade is done, your phone will boot up. let it sit for 15 minutes to allow it to work on the settings. 15 minutes after you are good to go. I usually download super one click from http://shortfuse.org/?page_id=2 to root the phone. Once the phone is rooted, go to the market from your phone and download a free version of titanum back-up. From the titanum back-up program uninstall all T-Mobile products installed on your phone and other programs you would not be using. Once you are done. go to settings/application and uninstall titanum back-up. Restart your phone, then go to settings/privacy and under personal data click on factory reset. Your phone will then restart. Let it sit for 15 minutes and then set it up after. You should see your phone work perfectly. Please do not listen to people telling you to install modified Rom on your phone. I have tried all types of Rom and they all have flaws. A good Example is CM7 or Cyanogen MOD. This Rom is nice but none of their developers have a Vibrant phone. GPS does not work. It will just keep crashing your phone when trying to use GPS. Now if you have to go back to the stock version you will end up doing multiple research on it because the drivers on your PC will no longer work on this upgrade since it will be using Nexus Gingerbread. I hope this helps.

mafaz, 24 Dec 2011i upgrade to 2.2 but not slow now full speedplease study English before writing of something stupid (reply to mafaz) .. still no Gingerbread .. T-Mobile and Samsung we are very disappointed !!!!

• mafaz

i upgrade to 2.2 but not slow now full speed

• Dian

AnonD-33990, 13 Dec 2011sry for my poor english.. i updated my vibrant to 2.2v..but it i... moreUPGRADE it to 2.3.7 cyanogen 7..

sry for my poor english.. i updated my vibrant to 2.2v recently..but it is working too slow...wat to do?pls tell me a solution..

sry for my poor english.. i updated my vibrant to 2.2v..but it is working too slow...wat to do?pls tell me a solution..

• jayb

Vibrant + ics = awesomeness..... Love my vibrant

Enkhbayar, 22 Nov 2011Hey guys how can I upgrade to 2.3? Is it possible?by rooting it and installing a custom rom such as cyanogenmod go to xda developers for more information

raks, 04 Dec 2011sorry for my eng. is posible to update 2.3(when comes) if l use ... moreNo u can not ... kies mini works everywhere and if youre in Serbia that doesnt matter .. the update wasnt released yet .. and probably the it wont happen ... thats dissapointing .. but the good news are that vibrant was ported to gingerbread so you can easily root your phone and update it to 2.3.7 (MIUI) , 2.3.3 (CyanogenMod)

• raks

sorry for my eng. is posible to update 2.3(when comes) if l use this phone in serbia(europe)?

Josh, 30 Oct 2011To all those wondering how to upgrade, downlaod samsung kies, an... moreit says my phone is up to date ... that samsung kies mini ... but still there is no 2.3 .. so t-mobile that will be very disappointing if we wont get the gingerbread update until 2012... so froyo 2.2 UBK5 is the last one really ??

• Enkhbayar

Hey guys how can I upgrade to 2.3? Is it possible?

• Brunorhm

its sadly... galaxy S will get 2.3 in the most countries. And in US (the upgrade is ready done but not released) not :/ t-mobile is the new s...