Samsung Vibrant

Samsung Vibrant

I hate how Samsung only released like one update on this phone. This phone is so buggy and at times. I liked this fone but y not have an update? I will get an iphone now since apple will update the OS. The iphone 3gs which came out 2 years ago has apples most recent update ios5 while my vibrant came out last year n only has 2

ghadget, 30 Oct 2011The vibrant will never see another official update. If you want ... morebut still proper update for gingerbread dint come even from the unofficial sites to root the phone.

Josh, 30 Oct 2011To all those wondering how to upgrade, downlaod samsung kies, an... moreThat is the Android 2.2 only.I checked with Kies mini.Still 2.3 didnt come for vibrant. Check it out properly.

• ghadget

AnonD-28141, 28 Oct 2011Hey guys do anyone have an idea when we will get the gingerbread... moreThe vibrant will never see another official update. If you want gingerbread you will have to root your phone.

• Josh

To all those wondering how to upgrade, downlaod samsung kies, and connect your phone, and it should prompt you to download 2.3!

AnonD-26834, 19 Oct 2011Running 2.3.7 Love my phone... fast... fun.... Vibrant!How did you upgrade? Please help

Hey guys do anyone have an idea when we will get the gingerbread for vibrant.

AnonD-26834, 19 Oct 2011Running 2.3.7 Love my phone... fast... fun.... Vibrant!how did u upgrade?

i also wanna upgrade.. how did u do it?

• Sam

The battery life suck in this phone everyday I have to charge it come on people you can do better than this. Size does not matter when you have to do this!!!

Running 2.3.7 Love my phone... fast... fun.... Vibrant!

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2011when is the android 2.3 gingerbread update going to be available... moreGet MIUI! it is based on Gingerbread and extremely fast. I never use the official ROMs. They suck.

• dbob1949

Loved the phone when I got it now can't wait to dump it and move on to an iphone. Battery life sucks compared to my daughter's iphone..Camera often freezes and has no flash. Waited forever for 2.2 upgrade and still waiting for 2.3 upgrade. I was a big fan of android having bought the g1 the day it came out. However the samsung vibrant does not compare to the iphone. The phone is too unreliable with constand crashes and no battery life. Stay away from Samsung.

when is the android 2.3 gingerbread update going to be available for this phone? froyo sucks. gingerbread has already been released for canada, uk, and other places but america not yet... I think. if anyone knows about how or when please reply.

does it have microsoft outlook?

AnonD-22936, 20 Sep 2011mine is vibrant with 2.3.5. . . its very awesome man,,how i can update my samsung vibrant to android 2.3.5.....?????

mine is vibrant with 2.3.5. . . its very awesome man,,

guys plz tell me how can i upgrade my samsung vibrant to android 2.3 gingerbread........................

AnonD-19146, 24 Aug 2011can any 1 help me out in my few questions???? whats the diffe... moreNo major differents , the i9000 has frunt camera and a fm radio, with 8&32gb memory, the vibrant has 16gigs memory and four buttons , the vibrant is t mobile and the i9000 is straight from europe.

• Juan

Mine is on android 2.3 gingerbread.