Sony Ericsson G705

Sony Ericsson G705

• Dwight b.

Hi!does ur G705 works in youtube?im just wndering why cant i use my youtube aplication...and everytym i use youtube no video and sounds. Secondly,does G705 have a flash when u take a picture?plz do help me tnx a lot...

• elizalyn

may i knw hw 2 setting wifi....
any user here knw?

• K660i user

What do yo prefer?
W705? G705? K850? C902? C905?.
Why? / Any problem ?.

• ddawar

nice phone~

• mag

i like the phone very much but im not goin to use it for web access coz i already have a lap top.. im only goin to make/receive calls, sms, video calls and the most important thing is i love to play games..

nw the ques is, izit this phone is suitable for me??

and the second ques, how much the price of the phone at kuala lumpur, malaysia??

mag

things with:-
1- style
2- fast internet
3- Wi-Fi
4- GPS and its applications ( tracker... navigation ....)

Things against:-
1- too quit sound too quit vibration(I can't hear or feel it outdoor)
2- Materials (made in china) plastic cover..
3- Too sensitive camera any movement during shooting pic. becomes hazy

• Hamid

cw, 13 Sep 2009g stand 4 wt ?G stands for Generalization Web. Sony Ericsson G series phones are best in web services

• Audi

G stands for Generation. G series phones are for web generation and they are new series dedicated to Internet.

My g705 has been working fine.

I downloaded lots of apps which really make my phone very useful and nice.

I never reboots for itself like other SE phones.

For those who are wishing to enjoy their g705 to its fullest why don't you exert extra effort into this for you to indulge everything in it.

You search for NFS using accelerometer and other games with applicable resolution for your phone.

Opera mini black for free browsing

Themes that are sought-after.

Wallpaper and games with accelerometer.

And lots more....

I promise you that you won't regret to have it.

• Gud Samaritan

Telnet, 13 Sep 2009Try using wifi. You should also have the streaming set-up if you... moreHi,

I got it working now using WiFi. 'am not sure if selecting the local connection and GPRS connection in the streaming settings helped. neways, big thanks :-)

• Hamid

cw, 13 Sep 2009g stand 4 wt ?G stands for Generalization Web.

cw, 13 Sep 2009g stand 4 wt ?g stands for generaion internet

• cw

g stand 4 wt ?

• Telnet

Gud Samaritan, 01 Sep 2009Hi Guys, Does anyone know how I can load video stream on the ... moreTry using wifi. You should also have the streaming set-up if your using 3G/HSDPA connection. Mine is working fine on both connection, wifi/3G

• frends

yes this is very eazy to use and this price already have 3g+3.2mp+wifi it's a good phone i also offer your buy

• salouma

Gud Samaritan, 01 Sep 2009Hi Guys, Does anyone know how I can load video stream on the ... morecheck settings with ur service mobile provider

• Telnet

How can i re-size the font for message. Mine is quite bigger for its screen

• G705 user

I've use this for few months. Anyone having this phone and the keypad come off?i mean the material.

• Kilt

this is a great phone. I love almost everything about it, except for the following:

- the plastic back cover is sturdy and not that reliable and i have dropped the phone accidentally 2 or 3 times;
- the loudspeaker could've been better and i expected more from it.

As for the rest, it's all wonderful and top-notch.

• yashar

Anonymous, 03 Sep 2009if you've got enough money you should definitely go for the w715... morehello
im having this creature for 5 month. i love it.
its a appointed phone.n easy to use and stylish .
reasonable too. i offer you to buy it.