Sony Ericsson G900

Sony Ericsson G900

• David

Has anyone managed to use this fone for more than six months? Its awesome the first three but just turns out to be absolute GARBAGE. I've seen 5 year old N series fones still working great. So of all the people who are happy with this fone, please let me know if you have managed more than six months with no major problems. Then maybe i will consider trying another unit since they have been really priced low now - they are actually now cheaper than G705 which is not a smartphone.

• HarryGR

bubugutchi, 24 Apr 2009to format/update your phone, download sony ericsson update servi... moreGo to Sonyericsson.com, select g900, support, software downloads and download Update Service. Install it and follow the instructions.

• danny magnus

mas, 23 Apr 2009I am using K810i for the time being, I wanna shift go G900 I rea... moreDont understand what the fuss is about. I have this phone and love it

• bubugutchi

to format/update your phone, download sony ericsson update service (seus) and follow the instructions. >> hey how can i start this or where can i locate this to initiate?

mas, 23 Apr 2009I am using K810i for the time being, I wanna shift go G900 I rea... morei have used this phone for two weaks. i think it is a nice phone. the camera performance is good. the phone speed is good. the battery life is googd. it doesnt hang if u dont overload it. if several applications run simultaneuesly the phone will freeze for several seconds. but if you empty the phone ram after opening several applications, the phone will not freeze.

• malaysia

Overall response rate kinda slow. Battery goes flat after 1-2 days of moderate usage.

• mas

I am using K810i for the time being, I wanna shift go G900 I read so many things bad against this phone, anyone can guide me is that phone has real problems like handing touch system etc.Good advice will be highly appreciated !!

last april 13 2009, i buy my g900 sony ericson unit, the problem is i canot open the themes, that i recieved from my friend. pls tel me how to solved this problem.

• indi

• HarryGR

Emoboy, 17 Apr 2009Does any one here how to reformat G900 orhowto remove the virus?... moreTo format/update your phone, download Sony Ericsson Update Service (SEUS) and follow the instructions.

• HarryGR

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2009does any one know how you can set proxy in opera browser for g900? Download Opera Mobile 9.5 (beta 2) and type opera:config. Then go to proxy. Hope it works.

?, 13 Apr 2009elsie did u know, the g900 is smartphone..u cant compare wif ur ... moreHi there, i didnt make a comparison to k800i with regards to speed though, just the naming of contacts part. :) thanks anyway! appreciate it.

when i receive themes or pictures from other phone.. is there anyway i can transfer it to my camera album? cause currently it goes to my sms inbox and the phone hangs when i try to open the item received thru bluetooth.

its d worst phone anyone can buy.........g900 sucks big time...........photos get corrupt,touchscreen stops working,phone hangs very often,sometimes it doesnot notify messages so until u see your inbox u wont realise dat some1 has been msgin u........
DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE.....

does any one know how you can set proxy in opera browser for g900?

• Rlaine

Balamondo, 16 Apr 2009Hi, Dear All, I went to buy a NEW Sony Ericsson G900 from the ... moreyeah is that so? Y? what about the touch screen of this? did they tell you that they get from a registered dealer?

• Emoboy

Does any one here how to reformat G900 orhowto remove the virus? Please kindly response. THank you and GOd bless you..

• an se fan

I have this phone and it have a great mp3, video even if it's qvga and the photos are just fine to be putted on social network website but very slow, and with the g700 it took the place of the paris and g702 as the last uiq phone.:(

• S@M

Balamondo, 16 Apr 2009Hi, Dear All, I went to buy a NEW Sony Ericsson G900 from the ... morei dunn think that it has a bad touch screen coz i am welling to buy a G900 too...are sure that that shop u went to is aware and weel known of phones???
and hwo much it costs u there?

• Balamondo

Hi,
Dear All,
I went to buy a NEW Sony Ericsson G900 from the store so the sells man advice me to not buy this model coz hoe some problem and some complain about the touch screen.
but I still search for other model.

• trust me

JoRo, 15 Apr 2009I love my g900, great phone just right for me - I have two quest... more3GPP-3rd Generation Partnership Project
;)
You can use the program "XILSOFT VIDEO CONVERTER"