Sony Ericsson K750

Sony Ericsson K750

• andrew_b_06

my friend found one of these and it belongd to his neighbour......and he smashed it off a wall. and it is worth 199. i tink he was stupid.

when i put videos from my computer on to my fone the video never works can some one help me

• cabrio

This is the best phone !!! Buy it, you will never regret ! It is absolutely fantastic !

• Lei

how can you convert it to w800i???thanx for your support..=>

• Leigh_09

guys, help me... why is my speaker became like it was broken? is it normal? and do you have registration code for xilisoft 3gp converter or anything?thanx for your support.=) and , how can i change the theme of my k750i? because there is always an error, "file corrupted" but it's not. because it was transferred by bluetooth from my auntie's k700i...thanx for you help.=>

P.S.
and how can i use the MMS??thanx..

• zain

I have a k750. I'm thinking of converting it to the firmware of w800....can sumbody tell me that which fone has the louder sound in the earphone and in the loud speaker?plz reply me im waiting

• vj

ei

just asking which color is better...the black or silver one.. I want this fone, yet I want to know which one looks classy..
tnx

adz,..

I think you are a filipino, and no wonder why you are in troubled with those phones, Filipinos are loyal nokia fans(except me maybe...) and i think that's the reason why you're friends are saying you get 6630,.. anyway, 6630 is good, but k750 is clearly better...

adz.

6630 is a 3G phone and a smartphone, this one is an multimedia non-os phone,.. if you are one of the camera and music freaks, you won't be disappointed to this one, it's got everything except 3G only.. camera is simply awesome compared to 6630(maybe you've red the K750 review against S700 and 6630)...

• SeF

For those who wants a this phone to be symbian:

please, Symbian is only good because of applications, but putting it in this phone wont make this one a top seller(just what is happening now), admit it or not, symbian is not very reliable, nor very stable... it always brings problems whenever you put applications(i dont think no one of the symbian phone users have experienced system errors or whatever ou call that in using third party applications, frequent crashes or anything).. startup laggs or frequent slow down experiences..

The platform used in this k750 is already good, and it's problem free. imagine how will it be mess if they put Symbian in it,.. bugs and system errors will occur..

• Mohamad hashemi

this phone is awesome and i suggest averyone to buy it the only problem of it is:
you cant choose a ringtone for each profile even in sms or ring tone.
and the other is the resulation of video camera.

totally is nice

• izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

this phone iz great quick with bluetooth mp3 people get da phone

• nishi

hello guys..this phone is koolll one...but can anyone tell me how to lock the personal or messeages??

• John

The day i brought Sony Ericsson k750, i thought that it was just an ordniary phone. But after using it for just 1 week, i thought it was world's best phone witin cheap range. It had every thing that i just needed. 2.0 MP camera, Bluetooth< Infrared and etc. So i would even advice my enemy to buy this phone.

• mark

i bought this this fone today and it amazing every1 should buy it

• pipino_femi

dis fone is grv ilv it browsing wit opramini but dificut dowload in opramini why not symbia sptd plz man ncld dis on k810i i wanna buy it to enable me download symbia stof eg antivairus antitheft etc anybody wit help contact 23417632424 or pinotech2004@yahoo.com

this is the best fone and ive had about 5 all sony ericsson phones are good but this is the best and very cheap u should buy it i would noe i have it

Hi I have a problem. Whenever my k750i is connected to my computer using a usb cable, the phone cannot recognize the memory card inside as if there was no memory card inserted. Anyone can help me? Thanks.

plz help me with it i m siemens user now i m willing 2 buy k 750i wiillll it b good ???????????????????????????? plzzzzzzzzz replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy­yyyyy plzzzzzzzzzz i need 2 buy it now !

• Arsalan

hi guys,i m using this set til last year,its main prob is that it halts,its droper is very sensitive.So its depend upon u how u use it.In other way that set has very good performance.Thankx