Sony Ericsson K750

Sony Ericsson K750

• Dinesh kumar

hi...i hav purchased a new sony eric K750...its features r splendid..especially d audio and camera..Compared to nokia d sound quality s very good.. but there s no opt cover for these phones y y y yy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? pl reply me

• Cris

Hey guys! pls help me. i'm using a 2gb memory and everytime I plug my cellphone to my computer via USB,the extention memory becomes useless, it cannot be detected by the cellphone nor the computer, and so the availlable memory is the phone memory only. please need some advice. thanks.

• mjds

hello, the memory stick pro 2gb is compatible for this phone k750 ? or only 1 gb ?? anyone answer me plz... thx.. ;)

• Robert

Hey guys to avoid overstressing the joystick use the numbers keypad as arrow keys for your applications & navigation. I heard of a java app that works this way. I have one for my windows mobile phone still looking for the java counterpart. There is one.

• Syed Mehmood Hassan

I have just purchased SE K750i, it is very beautiful with amazing features. But i am astonished when i wished to buy and insert a 1 GB memory stick, the mobile shows memory stick but with 0 Bytes of memory stick. when i inserted a 512MB stick, then it was working. Tell me if it supports more than 512MB or not, if it supports, then tell me if there is any particular brand of memory stick that i should find out. Please reply me on my email address as well. Thanks in advance.

• onin

Dear Zeetbear ... Hi ..

I read your wrote to Justin (2007-07-10 10:54 RXfj) and i follow what. And this appear in my screen :

RICA 021

content version
PA19
Can you explain that ???

• Manu08

I have heard ppl asking why there is no zoom at 2.0 MPx level. Well, the answer is here. Engineers working @ Sony always try to improve their product quality. The digital zoom which "pixelates" the picture quality is replaced with what is known as "smart zoom" which does not affect the quality of the pictures. The models released afetr mid-May have this updated firmware. So, nothing to worry guys. Nothin's wrong with the firmware.
Google a bit on "Smart zoom+sony" and you'll undersatnd it yourself

• Manu08

Hey anyone else is facin the same prob?
When you call to a number in the phonebook with the first,second or third digit altered, it still shows the same person's name (whereas you actually are calling someone else with the digits changed).

My software info is:

ITP SW Version
CXC 125 932_49 R1C

Content Version
PA19

Plz let me know if anyone out thr has a solution to this. One of my friend's K750i is also showin the same prob.

• jappy

to arma something...you sure have a very big HANDS!!! that's why you can't navigate it yourself.

• hanis

i love my k750i phone. no wonder my colleagues envy me so much. and i knew one, two or rather THREE of them bought the same phone because they're so envy of me.

• A7mad91

i had this phone for over a year now ,,,and about the joystick,,trust me u wont like it at all u wont even be able to navigate thru the phone ! well barely + u need sum experience on it,,and about hanging,,its true once u get a big memory,like 1 GB am using ,,,then start filling it up,it becomes real slow there,especially wen looking thru the pictures ! Flash is good,sound is good too,even thuo raisin equalizer bars make it lower quality still good ,nd wen a song is the ringtone its really loud. One of the most disadvantages of sony erricson is tht u can only save up to almost 200 msgs in ur mobile ! ( sent AND recieved included ) so every once in a while i am forced to erase mny of them.my phone fell over 100 times,,but still its good as new :D other than sum scratches maybe loll,,camera is good but since the screen is small doesnt show the pic in high quality ,,but anyways if u r willin to withstand the joystick,,then i advice u to buy this phone !

• shahrul

Hi there ZB..
Im using the much said K750i THE GREAT. I've heard and read a lot bout the firmware and whatsoever..but i rather stick to my R1C ( forgive me ) than to risk my set. It would be a great help from u if can send me some tips on how to take a good care of the joystick. By theway, ive checked my firmware and there's a word spelled CHINA in it. Is this mean im having the right firmware.

I'll appreciated all your help..thanks brother...

p/s My email is katakbulan@yahoo.co.uk

• calmland

Hi all...I wana ask u...
do u have patch (VKP file) for notificatin message with flash/vibra just like missed call?
if u have, plz send me via message at calm_land@yahoo.com

• K750i_Lover

Hey nayef, am also a bit like you. I really wanted 2 buy that phone since 1 year but was enabled to buy it at that time, but hoping to get this year instead. Well its really a wonderful phone indeed, but am a bit worried about the joystick,, which i've heard gets annoying after some time.. Could you please comment on that idea please???? And was also thinking about the W810i,(the d-pad joystick), but that design of K750i is unique indeed!

• nayef

Hi everyone,
I bought a SE K750i about two weeks ago. On the whole, i love the phone, and I've wanted to buy it for the last two years. However, there is a bit of a problem. Sometimes the signal strength indicator (top left of screen) becomes surrounded by a white box that usually disappears if the phone is turned off and then on again. Has this happened to anyone else? Is it a display error? Does the phone show any other display errors? And can it be fixed?

Please reply soon. I'm quite worried bcoz I really like this phone, and i hope there's nothing wrong with my one.

• sath

Hi everybody,
Pls anyone can tell me how to go to system menu in K750i

• Harry

Hey guys please tell me whether to buy K750 or W810? Whose camera is better ? because my frend bought K750 & pictures taken are shows much noise at original size where as pictures shown in the review of W810 are much clear. Moreover K750 loud speaker is very low on playing song on increasing by equalizer it's quality becomes worst but mp3 songs while ringing are quiet loud at good quality and it's battery won't lasts more than 3hrs. please help!!
THANKS

• NOUMAN

wow, what a fone. i purchased that fone four days ago & having no problem right now.

• zeetbear

To Justin ....(2007-07-09 17:19 Rx3J)
Hi Justin*** i am fine...how r u!!! thanks 4 the highest compliments dear___ yeah there are two K750i brands present in market... made in china & made by china___ just think about the two lines... very different, you should borrow someone friend K750i & takeit with you to the market... compare the available K750i in market, you mentioned you see china made K750i which are named in front of casing as MP4 on shorcut links button___ 1 thing i wanna mention here... to check Original Sony K750i or China made version___ i am giving you a clear hint___ just write this command, this will confirm K750i genuineness...china made doesnot give proper software information about phone
___ you simply Deactivate all shorcuts of joystick__then

> * < < * < *

Where < or > are directions on the joystick, and * is the bottom left hand button on the keypad........takecare

• ash

i want to know if we ccan upgrade the mp3 player from current version to 2.0or 3.0