Sony Ericsson T68i

Sony Ericsson T68i

• bhow

oho beautiful

i always wanted this classic its a shame for me not to own this beautiful one

• looney

Ohh...SE T68i, she's the most beautiful phone i have ever owned!

• Anders

I still have my T68i, which I bought as new years ago. It has worked excellent untill now, when the menu for SMS has disappeared from the menu for informations. It now is'nt possible for me to send SMS. All other functions are ok.

• Kammo

T68i My fav phone ever. the world best phone. i am using this from 2003. i am sony lover now i am using Xperia S

• Michikake

Owwh.. How I miss my old phone T_T

My first color display phone and i think the first one in UK also one of the best battery life i ever seen.

The first one appeared in the Casino Royale~

• tthriller

My fourth phone. My first bluetooth phone. Also my first phone with color display.
Very long battery life. Very durable phone. I had it with AT&T

the best fone ive ever seen

• Daian Antonin

During this year I have bought the prototype of this phone. It is a great mobile! A pleasure to use it .

• sixberries

One of the first phones I ever had. A very good one. First bluetooth phone ever!

• Keepmyshirt

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2011Have had this phone for ages, it has been a good little pho... moreWow that's a fair amount of time to have a phone! I remember mine, I dropped it in a toilet, then after a few weeks, in a gutter, and it still works! Sturdy little phone.

Have had this phone for ages, it has been a good little phone. Unfortunately the little blue navigation stick broke off. But still works fine after all these years.

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2011I am also in South Africa. I have a brand new unused T68i ... moreI'M also in South Africa, Cape Town in fact. That new Sony Ericsson T68i you want to sell; I'm very much interested. Please reply - my name is Deon.

i remember this phone. my first ever phone. that time i'm just a first year college student in U.E caloocan. my first ever phone. brings back memories

Pepeng Balbon, 25 Jun 2011My very first phone. Small in size, big in features.hey same here too ... my first cell, ah memories

• sssllliiittthhheeerr

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2011I am also in South Africa. I have a brand new unused T68i ... morenah, i already have one

• teddy

my first colored viewing mobile phone, waw grabe ang dating