Sony Xperia 5 II

Sony Xperia 5 II

• lol

do u ppl really think fighting online is a good use of time

Tann Hauser, 02 Dec 2020You claimed exactly that. Reread your troll post again. ... moreTell me exactly where I typed "120 fps". Use context. Exactly, you can't.

And no I'm not using those cherry picked samples from Sony themselves as a judge of quality.

joe nodden, 02 Dec 2020"I saw better quality on my Galaxy Note 4 when shootin... moreYou claimed exactly that. Reread your troll post again.

Here is an example full of Xperias 5 II 4k 120 fps....

I am not so "sure" you ve seen better quality on your Note.

Tann Hauser, 02 Dec 2020No, you did not see any better 4k at 120 fps video on no si... more"I saw better quality on my Galaxy Note 4 when shooting in 4k."

Tell me, because you claim I said I saw better 4k 120 fps video on another device, where did I say that in this sentence? Point it out to me. I'll wait. Unless you want to admit you lied.

But no no no, I'm the troll here, right? Totally bud.

PeteRock69, 29 Nov 2020Hi i got the first Xperia 5 and the gallery app was from So... moreGoogles one is OK, but Sonys Album app is definitely a level above better. And yes Album is incompatible with 5 II.
I miss Sonys Album app on my 5 II, but not having it should be no dealbraker to anyone.

joe nodden, 02 Dec 2020Bruh the cameras on this thing are seriously garbage. I was... moreNo, you did not see any better 4k at 120 fps video on no single other device.
You are just trolling tho.

Arte8800, 01 Dec 2020Hate the design off this. It's curved , unlike Experia... moreGod hates holes on screens also, does he not?

VectorR, 19 Nov 2020Aluminium foil hat solves all humanity problems of this kind.Don't forget "The 5G BioShield Key" usb stick. Lmao.

Bruh the cameras on this thing are seriously garbage. I was amazed to see it shot at 4k 120 fps, then I go to check some sample 4k 120 fps footage shot on the phone and it looks like 900p. Abysmal. I saw better quality on my Galaxy Note 4 when shooting in 4k.

• adrian

when compact ?

• Arte8800

Hate the design off this. It's curved , unlike Experia1ii, was more rectulungr oblong with sharp edges.

Please Sony bring back the monolithic oldskool sharp edge design back.
God hate curved edges phone.
Love the Note10 design.

• A7sii

OFX, 27 Nov 2020Jeez wheez... Idk if anyone commented on Sony naming their ... moreBecause nobody cares about names, they want what's inside! Besides once you understand the terms it'll not be that confusing.

• PeteRock69

Hi i got the first Xperia 5 and the gallery app was from Sony. I saw that for the Xperia 5 mark II Google Photo is installed as the default gallery app. So does anyone know if we can download the Sony's gallery app from the Playstore?

i have it from black friday and i want to say that Sony must work more with software or Google:)) but for gaming it's perfect

Sony, well their naming still sucks, but their phones have actually gotten good. SD865 with MicroSD & Headphone Jack Combo. Can other flagship companies take notes?

OFX, 27 Nov 2020Jeez wheez... Idk if anyone commented on Sony naming their ... moreyup, lots of them. rule of thumb: as in photo cameras designation, the smaller the arabic numerals (1, 5, 8, 10) the higher the class and sophistication and better quality, the roman numerals (I, II, III, etc) designates the generation.

• Daddy

Portalcore, 25 Nov 2020Is this phone any good for taking videos? Can someone sugge... moreThis is better

• mev

Jeez wheez... Idk if anyone commented on Sony naming their phones. Last 3 phones... Xperia 10, Xperia 1 II, Xperia 5 II...
They need to scratch off Xperia name and start over.