Sony Xperia acro S

Sony Xperia acro S

• sam

satty, 27 Jul 2013asphalt 7 dsnt wrk need helpBuy galaxy s4!

Guys so far,what is the maximum transfer rate of your mobile internet on acro s?..I am only reaching 2-3.2Mbps.I know that the modem max speed on hsdpa network is 14.4mbps which is equivalent to 1.8MBps..but I am only getting around 200-400KBps rate on my network...it is around 1.6-3.2Mbps...I want to know if someone reached already the max modem speed which is 14.4Mbps?

• satty

asphalt 7 dsnt wrk need help

hay frnds plz tell me truly .......
Is XPeria ARCO is good , I'm hoping to buy so reply me soon..(i want true)

• spider

why not supported video call only voice call?

• spider

why not supported video c

all only voice call?

hey man this phone doesnt lag its awesome in every thing games are smooth in it internet speed rocks only one problm battery drains fast

AnonD-2179, 20 Jul 2013as you have said it is working already with the other operator s... moreYou can always cross flash acro s hd to a regular acro s but I can not guarantee that it will work flawlessly, you can encounter some bugs by doing it..so please check first

AnonD-2179, 20 Jul 2013as you have said it is working already with the other operator s... moreoh before I forget the ROM is intended for Xperia Acro S LT26w,, the international variant, not for acro s HD the japanesse variant..!!do not crossflash!!!if your phone is the acro s hd do not follow my instructions!, Check your phone first before proceeding!!it's a very risky task if you do not know what you are doing!

jay, 21 Jul 2013Bro if u are looking for gaming I suggest u not to go for this f... moreNope your wrong..you can always downgrade to ICS even your current ROM is JB..just use flashtool to downgrade..

mang kanor, 23 Jul 2013i have a problem on my acro s camera focusing. how to fix this c... moredid you dropped your phone?...

AnonD-65053, 20 Jul 2013James, I am not so familiar with the procedure you suggested. Co... moreForget it I am not very sure if it will fix your problem, all I know is that you don't have a hardware problem, most cases are just bugs and software related. I don't want to waste your time and disappoint you at the end if it will not resolve your problem. But if you really want to try okay fine.
WATCH this, it is a tutorial how to how to FLASH

you only need three things..
-pc companion(so that proper drivers for your phone will be installed, just google it)
-flashtool(just google it)
- ROM(try this ROM it's a stock JB from middle east, after downloading this paste it on the Firmware folder on the flashtool installation directory)
here's a link http://d-h.st/Bev
assuming you have all the requirements, installed PC companion, flashtool and download the rom for your phone proceed now.
1)open flashtool(check first if your phone is properly detected by flashtool by plugging your phone on your computer)
2)click the thunder like icon
3)select flashmode, select the rom or the ftf file you have downloaded.( do not tick/check anything from the exclude: and check all three on the wipe: portion. Also tick no final verification.
4)click flash
5)turnoff your phone
6)connect the usb on your phone while holding down the volume down button.(as the green led apears it will start to flash your phone)DO not try to disconnect the phone at this point or it will be BRICKED!!
7)wait for it to finish, disconnect and power up your phone. "it will take a few minutes to startup". and your done you succesfully flashed to a different firmware on a different region.

I am not responsible to any damage that will cause you if you did something wrong.

take note also that flashing will wipe all your apps(on the 2Gb partition), but will not wipe anything on the 11GB partition(On the internal SD partition)
so please use backup and restore so that you can return your apps after.

• niroshan

best phone.no problem.

• satty

hi
i got this fone thru ebay recently damn good fone only few thing jus wanted to chk is the battery drains too fast even afterthe update also checked that games like asphalt 7 dsnt wrk do i have to get a particular version for that please let me knw what ckind of games will run on this model

• mang kanor

i have a problem on my acro s camera focusing. how to fix this camera focus issues? rom stock 4.1.2 jb 6.2.B.0.200.tia

AnonD-65053, 17 Jul 2013Hey guys. I have some problems with my acro s. when i use the ... moresony xperia acro s is a great phone, when im using it the internet the conection is very fast..amazing!..i've been using it for six months already..

• jahsh

mikey_ph, 18 Jul 2013hi guys i just bought my acro last aug.1,2013 in the phils and ... moreThe speed and battery has considerably improved after the update and I suggest u go for the update....i dont think it is possible to go back after u update....bt I can assure u that u will nt regret updating

• jay

Siddhu 007, 18 Jul 2013Hey guys!! I'll buy this phone next few days, but i want to make... moreBro if u are looking for gaming I suggest u not to go for this fone as it keeps hanging even for simple games...the fone is very slow and keeps hanging

AnonD-2179, 20 Jul 2013as you have said it is working already with the other operator s... moreJames, I am not so familiar with the procedure you suggested. Could you please explain in other words, so that i will understand what to do?

AnonD-65053, 17 Jul 2013Hey guys. I have some problems with my acro s. when i use the ... moreas you have said it is working already with the other operator sim...try flashing a middle east country rom on your phone and put the sim that made your phone restart as you use your data connectivity...I am not very sure about this thing...