Sony Xperia acro S

Sony Xperia acro S

hey guys, can anyone help me with my previous post?

mikey_ph, 18 Jul 2013hi guys i just bought my acro s last july 1, 2013 here in the p... more6.1.A.2.55(ice cream and sandwich) is outdated already my friend, 6.2.B.0.200(jellybean) is the newest, 6.2.B.0.211 for middle east regions but it is also the same as the build 6.2.B.0.200.

I would recommend to upgrade your phone to 6.2.B.0.200.
You can upgrade by installing PC companion on your PC. Or by manually flashing your phone.

1--There are some improvement's on Jellybean just like offline speech to text translations, quick toggles on the pull up notifications,improve battery life,smoother UI transitions,small apps, some added features on the camera and a whole new UI experience.
2--Everyone have tried it ..maybe???
3--Yes you can always downgrade(but will lost everything to be specific the apps installed on your phone, but you will not loss anything from the internal SD partition...the 11GB one so it means that if you save all of your photos and videos on that partition they will not be wiped even when you upgrade or downgrade the phone to a different software build)
All I can tell do not be afraid of upgrading. and DO NOT BLAME ME if you upgraded and encountered a problem. I can help as long as I can

BTW one drawback is the 1080p vid recording it's laggy. 720p is okay.

Siddhu 007, 18 Jul 2013Hey guys!! I'll buy this phone next few days, but i want to make... moreit's an below average performer(on my opinion only)..do not expect a lag less experience on all games. There is no such thing, because there are a lot of reasons why it lags. not just hardware related but sometimes it can be also software related. Try saving your money a little bit, and try looking around and consider other brands. If you are really decided then go for this handset, but do not expect miracles okay?

• Siddhu 007

Hey guys!! I'll buy this phone next few days, but i want to make sure about it's gaming performance.. i mean does it lag or crash for some heavy games??
thanx :)

• Acro S User

AnonD-2179, 02 Jul 2013some users also reported that after installing JB their rocker k... moreMalaysia..mine is 6.2.B.0.200

• mikey_ph

hi guys i just bought my acro s last july 1, 2013
here in the phils. and then i got a notification
*new system update available v6.1.A.2.55.
i havent update my phone since i bought it
and as of now im still contented with its original
version. but now im curious.
1* what heppen when you update the phone?
2* does any of you guys tried this version?
3* if ever i dont like the update result, can i still go back to restore the original version?

• mikey_ph

hi guys i just bought my acro last aug.1,2013
in the phils and then got an notification
new system update available v 6.1.A.2.55.
*1 does anyone of you guys tried this version?
*2 hows the performance?
*3 just incase you update your phone and your not
satisfied with the result, can you still go back
restore the original version?

Hey guys.
I have some problems with my acro s.
when i use the data traffic from my service provider it is restarting frequently.
if i turn data OFF, the phone is working great. When i turn it ON it starts restarting. Sometimes it could restart in 5 minutes, other times it may be a day or a half.
I already got a new sim, the problem still exists.
I did first a soft reset, then a hard reset, no success. Then i did a repair using the PC Companion which also updated my version to 4.1.2. No success this time again.
Then i used a sim card from another service provider and i noticed that it is working fine even when data is ON.
Can anyone suggest me what the problem is? I believe the problem is in my operator, however they can't find it as well.
i checked my phone with the new sim from other operator for a month and it did not restarted at all.
hope somebody will be able to help.
thanks.

• akira

Sarker, 14 Jul 2013Between Xperia acro S and SL, which one should I buy and Why?? P... moreacro s has a better camera and he is lighter (not heavy)and has hdmi.

• Sarker

Between Xperia acro S and SL, which one should I buy and Why?? Plz guys help me. I'm CONFUSED...

• BUC

babu ahmed, 11 Jul 2013which one is the better phone xperia S or xperia V or Xperia acro S ?In my opinion the Acro S has better features than the Xperia V, except for the processor... everything else is the same or better on the Acro S...

It has a shutter button for camera, a better front facing camera, has HDMI port, it includes a charging station in the box, and finally it has more 3G Bands for market compatibility.

Either way both phones are great.. just make sure you get what you're looking for

• KUNAL

this phone is the best phone wich i have use....

• user

babu ahmed, 11 Jul 2013which one is the better phone xperia S or xperia V or Xperia acro S ?Xperia V is a better feature phone. But Xperia Acro S has other advantages e.g. Camera (can be used underwater) because it has a shutter key unlike V and the front camera is great for video calls.

babu ahmed, 11 Jul 2013which one is the better phone xperia S or xperia V or Xperia acro S ?V is better thn acro s and s

• m7mudosman

acro s water prove is working properly under water :D

• babu ahmed

which one is the better phone xperia S or xperia V or Xperia acro S ?

• a

AnonD-162874, 08 Jul 2013guys What is comon problem of this smart phone? Plan to buy this... moreRead opinions posted below.

• pika

Pheonix067, 07 Jul 2013When the hell will the Sony Xperia acro S factory unlocked inter... moreIT's already here and I'm using it since February 2013.I bought it for 18 grand back in February.

guys What is comon problem of this smart phone? Plan to buy this nxtwik...t y

need help on how to reformat this phone. very lag...