Sony Xperia acro S

Sony Xperia acro S

sheikhu, 10 Feb 2013which one is better ... Samsung galaxy s2 ... htc one x .. so... morei searched for smart phone 2months and i understand that acro s is one of the best in hardware quality and desingning.
now i have it(acro s) & i love it.

Adol, 10 Feb 2013which one is best Xperia acro s or Xperia s please suggest I am ... more100% sure acro s is much better...

I have this and i have to say SONY XPERIA ACRO S is Best Smart Phone.
display is excellent
hardware is excellent
camera is excellent
sound is very Good
battery is very good
web browser excellent
IP57 certified - dust and water resistant
Water proof up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
Do you need anythings more?

I just had this Acro S for a day and I am wondering, can I change some settings on the camera? Or is it on full auto all the time?

I had a SE W902 (which just died that's why I bought this Acro S) and I was able to change some camera settings (e.g. Macro, Exposure, etc...).

Appreciate any feedback on this.

Thanks!

• Adol

which one is best Xperia acro s or Xperia s please suggest I am going to buy one of these device.

i have been using acro s for a quite few months now.. it seems nice, elegant and cool.. but i hate it when it makes trouble out of me.. first thing of all, even i already install power saving apps, sometime it last long for 1&a half day, sometime only a half day.. and sometimes the thing's i hate the most is when i was playing some games, or typing a message and even slide it open to unlock the screen or even typing a number to call on my friends n family, it got STUCK!
why is this happening? can someone give me and advice on how to counter this kind of problem.. i love sony xperia, i really do, but could someone do something so that people wouldn't get bad impression at this marvelous gadget?

• naz

• Tan

[deleted post]Hi. I am a Sony Ericsson mobile user. It's so sad to hear your complaints. Sometimes, the service center just cannot help it, or even not willing to help. Anyway have you tried to update it's firmware? This is very common issue with new phones, particularly Sony and Samsung phones.

just want to ask if the .50 and .55 updates gives the phone any improvements?.eg battery life ?.Im happy with .45, got no issue about it,but I am just curious abour the update.

BTW I have advance task manager installed on my phone and I can say that it improved my battery life. I am not using any battery saver I can last up to 1 and half a day with a moderate usage. Try it you can feel the difference specially on standby it drains slower. Try also apex launcher the UI is smoother than the stock launcher, but you need root in order to put up widgets on the home screen. I am more happy with my phone set up now unlike before =).

• sheikhu

which one is better ...
Samsung galaxy s2 ...
htc one x ..
sony xperia acro s ....

any other better option ...
plzz help

AnonD-111012, 09 Feb 2013i also got the same problem, after charging it 100% and got it o... moredid u tried updating it?...try to reinstall the fw again..maybe u got a buggy software..

• unknown

AnonD-111012, 09 Feb 2013i also got the same problem, after charging it 100% and got it o... morethat's a sad story :-( im planning to buy this phone on some store and it cost for onlhy 15K imagine that???from 27k to 15k....

Guys facing overheating problem..use one power guard app..and see if ur overheating issue is solved..if yes,pls post..

• Doc

Is this handset better than Galaxy s2?????

• Fahedi+Shanto

Yes it has adobe flash player

• Shefat

i am going to buy this phone in feb. So anyone please share about your experiece by using this phone like web browsing,gaming,music,video watching. and any suggestion about this phone or to buy other phone in this price range. Please help.Thanks in advance.

• kumr

how to remove battery?

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2013Got mine for a month now. Im dissapointed because its brand new... morei also got the same problem, after charging it 100% and got it out from the charger, it will just shut down and won't power on. i went to the service center 3x now. they said they are going to replace the board it will be back to me 1 to 2 weeks! imagine that i don't have any Android phone to use for my work during those times after shelling out 24,890 pesos :(

• ice9web

yeah its nice the camera is perfect, and it has so many features... i bought that mobile last december 22, 2012 for 24,890 pesos and yesterday it just won't Power ON :( after the 100% charge, this happens to me 3 times i keep on coming back to Xperia store (3F Gaisano Mall of Davao City) and they can even assure me when I will get back my unit... how sad! i spend so much money on very bad Sony Xperia customer service :(
now i don't have any smart phones to use :(

is this have the Walkman player???