Sony Xperia acro S

Sony Xperia acro S

xperia ACRO S the father of all sony water resistant smartphone,,, b-4 xperia Z theres an ACRO S first ^__^ ha ha ha !!!!! i love you sony you never dissapoint me !!!!

xperia acro s

display is fantastic
camera is excellent
speedup
sound is very very Good
battery is very good, 3 days with normal use
web browser excellent
IP57 certified - dust and water resistant

why is my RAM only showing 635MB when as per specs it is 1GB?

• sheikhu

can we do multitasking on sony xperia acro s ... ??

• monty

Which one better s/sl/acro s?

• question

how big is system partition for apps?
i see 16gb internal storage, but how much for this apps partition only?

• nick

can i charge this phone without docking charger?And can this phone play all video format without apps. Please reply.

• AnonD-111973

AnonD-103147, 12 Feb 2013anybody who know how to root the .55 Rom?..please help...Im am u... moreIf u want to root .55 fw, you need to downgrade to .45 fw which the one that you're using. Here the flow if you want to root .55 fw:
1)Downgrade the firmware to .45 using flashtool
2)Root it
3)Install cwm
4)Flash the 11mb .55 fw (do not flash the wrong file or you will lose the cwm and root)
5)Flash the StockRom_6.1.A.2.55+root+cwm.zip via recovery.
Done! :)
For more information, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t­=2113583

kathi, 12 Feb 2013if it overheats put it in water, it has water resistant propertyyou've earned my respect bro :D

anybody who know how to root the .55 Rom?..please help...Im am using .45 fw version and I notice that the proximity sensor is not working, but if I use Viber the prox sensor works.

• kathi

jcn, 12 Feb 2013got same problem here with my newly buy acro s it overheats in ... moreif it overheats put it in water, it has water resistant property

• AnonD-111973

jcn, 12 Feb 2013got same problem here with my newly buy acro s it overheats in ... moreYeah it is normal on all smartphones, especially Sony's phone. Just like the pc, the processor heat up whenever there is process. I hope this does not worry you because for me Xperia Acro S is the best dual core phone out there. The reliability, the screen with bravia engine and so much more. The best part it, its going to have jellybean upgrade on april. Can't wait for that upgrade :)

• jcn

Anonymous, 10 Feb 2013Guys facing overheating problem..use one power guard app..and se... moregot same problem here with my newly buy acro s it overheats in just 30 min of youtube streaming, i got worried and tend to stop to cooldown my cp.. is this normal on acro s?

Gabee, 11 Feb 2013Acro S or Ion? sony acro s has water resistant and recent lauch compared to ion, but ion has no water resistant.

Gabee, 11 Feb 2013Acro S or Ion? Sony Xperia Acro s is best
it has everything ===> i love My Acro S

• Gabee

Acro S or Ion?

• toto villa

excellent phone, quick, good memory, best camera. I am happy

Anonymous, 11 Feb 2013I just had this Acro S for a day and I am wondering, can I chang... moreof course you can just press the capacitive key, that is right of the menu key..

Doc, 10 Feb 2013Is this handset better than Galaxy s2?????surely. acro s is better than s2.