Sony Xperia C4

Sony Xperia C4

After 9 months of use of c4 I found it is the worst. In 9 months use it hanged so many times. Now its touch screen become unresponsive. I have sent it to service centre. I think Sony is a cheater company. Don't faith in Son . It cheats all Sony fan. Sony should replace all c4 model with new non defective mobile to have its dignity. My advice is don,t invest your mony in Sony phone any model all model is defective. Read user review of Sony phones you will find all model defective.

Yes, Sony phone is worst of all the phone. I use this phone in hanging condition now touch is not working at all. I have sent the phone to service station. If you buy Sony phone you will repent. Don't buy any model of Sony phone. I think Sony should replace all c4 set with new set that don't, have problem. Sony means shame

• tejas

hey guys those who are facing touch problem in xperia c4 just submit your phone in service centre if the problem is not solved then they will replace it to brand new xperia z5 dual,yesterday i got my z5 in replacement with c4.

• Oxalis

I've been using this phone since dec 2015 and still don't face any problem from this phone.

• vikas dara

sony xperia c4 has really big technical fault during manufacturing service centre official says it is in a perticular lot. But i think major customer are facing touch problem heating issues me too..
But company now importing front panel and making jugad not 100 pect solution company provide many customer z5 as alternate but they are repairing just to pass 1 year warranty..
Regretting why i go for Sony....

Hello i bought mine sony xperia c4 just within 4 month my touch is not working well and the shop refuse to change it for me until pay money ,saying its not part of the warranty.what can i do

• mayur

my sony c4 is now in service station and i filed case aginst sony company

• AnonD-519521

Jux bought c4 3month ago and Having touch screen problem since a month now. But there is no Sony service center in Ghana.Dont really know what to do spent alot in buying this fon.sony please Jux inform us the real cause of this problem.

• Kajabhai Patel

Very Bad by Sony Xperia C4 E5363. Don't buy this phon very hanging around problem. My request please save your money. Please faith me. Haré Krishna

my c4 is now in service center because of touchscreen problem and heat issue.. I'm so disappointed with the quality.. Definitely my last purchase to any Sony products :(

I request to all sony customer pl. not buy any son brand mobile.It is totally fraud company .It cheated with you as a brand name and not give any assurances regarding your money value. I also purchased sony xperia C4 mobile in Feb-16, after that I submitted 3times for repair and than company change new one ,but after 1month touch problem again comes in new set. I feel totally cheated by company.
From KCM

• Prakashgamit

Abhinav, 26 Jun 2016Fully agree with you...I bought this phone after my iphone 5 bec... moreI face 😔 so many problems in c4
Continue restart my phone & software problem

Guys
I face same touch problem on Xperia C4. Today i submit my phone to xperia center he is promise me when your phone problem not solve than he give me Xperia Z5 Dual.

Excellent smartphone, with specifications found on super-smartphones, in much greater price!! With vibrant 5.5" Full HD screen, GPS, NFC, octa-core processor, open f/2.0 lens, 16 GB internal memory, 2 GB RAM, 4G network!!
Simply amazing!!

• brawlio

Had a ghost touch screen problem not good choice. :(

I can't update the new software version what can i do?

• Manivas

I bought this phone in Oct 2015 in India. It was god mobile working fine till April 2016. Then it started giving me touch problem. Whenever I touched anywhere on touch screen it reacted at bottom buttons.
finally I gave device to repair on Jun 4, 2016. After following up with service centre for 20 days for display + touch replacement.
They finally replaced my phone with brand new Xperia Z5 dual

• Armaam

Malti, 28 Jun 2016I bought Sony C4 dual sim phone two months back, and now facing ... moreI have also touch problem misbehaving customer care tell me it's software problem plz update the marshmallow 6.o

• Ahmed

Hi guys...after 9 Mont..I also had a touching prob..zhldi update the firmware..or go to service centre..can any body help...I talk to service centre..they have been given me some codes...for check the touch and all..features..