Sony Xperia M5

Sony Xperia M5

I have the same issue when i'm using another charger (not the original)

• Umesh

Hi guys i brought the M5 a few days ago, my phone takes approximately 5+ hours to full charge even with no process running or switched off, does anyone face the same issue? Any solutions/suggestions ?

• stew peed

Dk, 24 Mar 2016Hey guys! Ive found a solution for random/auto shutdown problem ... morethanks Dk, i tried your solution and is working so far..hope this would totally solve the problem..

sony sucks!

• Dudz

I got it repaired. Today I am confident that it works so well. Worries no more. . . It runs smoothly.

Trouble shooting for blue tooth connectivity to Nokia X2-00 with Xperia m5

• Deism

Anonymous, 06 Apr 2016Good evening dk,can u help me about your solition on Xperia m5 t... moreI have the same problem!! Help.

• Didi

Budj, 01 Apr 2016Xperia m5 is a very nice phone, you'll get everything you need.I... moreHello Budj,
Can you please show me this box, i have the same problem since november and in the servise center they have no idea what is wrong with my m5 .

Thanks
Didi

• Shimyd

I have M5 E5606, Rev 2 single sim. I bought a month ago. Never shutdown. Battery life is about 18 hours on stamine mode. It temperature increase but not very heat. I feel the heat down left of the display like in letter "a" "s" of keyboard. I believe is because the mediatek is there.

Dk, 06 Apr 2016Hope not gonna see this stupid questions again. There are th... moreRev is written on phone's box like rev 3 or rev 4.

• Lucky

Does m5 support VR or no? Can somone who have this phone tell me that? Can I use cardboard and watch 360 video on it? Thx 4 d answers

• Steph

Dk, 02 Apr 2016Update for my solution. I just got to south korea My phone... moreHey Dk, how do u tick off the lte band 8?

• Shian

Dk, 06 Apr 2016Hey man, you need to look at the problem as right through. Im... moreDk,
So far battery's fine. And didn't need to turn off lte as well. I'm on an lte subscription now.

kyLe, 02 Apr 2016Dear User, I just want to ask if the otg usb of this M5 is wo... moreYep. Otg is working on m5. Just go to settings tap on xperia connectivity then usb connectivity then detect usb.

Dk, 06 Apr 2016Hey mate, There is a possibility, that sony gives up mixing t... moreHmmmm.. Do you have any idea when will marshmallow will roll out for m5. Im still hoping that it might fix the bugs and issues. What do you say?

• blez

mtn and vodacom are still selling this device in sa..should I buy this 4n

Dk, 06 Apr 2016Hey mate, There is a possibility, that sony gives up mixing t... moreDoes c4 better than m5???
My m5 can't stop auto shutdown and high temperature...what can i do?

• Dk

Anonymous, 04 Apr 2016Hey DK! Thanks for the solution. Greater alternative than d... moreHey mate,

There is a possibility, that sony gives up mixing the marshmallow with their shitty software, if then, the battery wont last long like their ad.

• Dk

Crazy Buyer:-X, 06 Apr 2016Just listening to only problems and not any good things........i... moreHope not gonna see this stupid questions again.

There are thousands of defective m5

And you wouldn't know the rev. Of the phone battery unless you open the back of th phone.

And criticaly, i have never seen an official apologize from sony for their mistaken, they just keep it low and selling it.

Why would you try your luck when you can see these comment we've left here?

• Dk

Shian, 06 Apr 2016I've had the auto shutdown problem thinking it was a software pr... moreHey man, you need to look at the problem as right through.

Im sure your battery is draining faster than before, therefore, you would also have overheating.

Changing battery is just a way around, making you deceived.

The real problem is in the helio chipset and sony's radio control software. And there is no way to fix it unless you get another product.

Dk, 02 Apr 2016Update for my solution. I just got to south korea My phone... moreGood evening dk,can u help me about your solition on Xperia m5 that always shutting down and it will open only when i connect it to charger.even when the battery is not low it always ahutting down. Thank you very much.