Sony Xperia M5

Sony Xperia M5

• Subhash

Sony M5 - Had a bad experience with it, I can digest that its an electronic item and OS / Hardware issue could be faced. but the response from Sony Service Center + Dealer of the same was totally unsatisfied. 1ce I got a replacement from the company within the week, but then it was so horrible, they made me run 3-6 time to their service center and every time they used to submit the cell and no standby cell offered to me. I've bought it in 37,900/- INR from the local shop, and now nobody is supporting me, the way they (Service Center People) talk, its like I have made a biggest mistake of my life by purchasing the sony handset. have spoke to senior (Rajendra - Mumbai Region), but the response from his end was also totally unsatisfied. its been 3 months I have purchased the cell and maximum 2 weeks I've used it. remaining time it was submitted to the service center. what the use of this, Sony, Its a request to you to please replace the unprofessional and worst staff especially ladies in your service center, they are sitting on behalf of you u thinks but actually they are just using your name and gaining big package with ZERO support to your customers. I'm fully unsatisfied with the service provided by Sony Centers in Mumbai.

Remaining, Sony is becoming worst brand day by day, and the service is more worst than the product.

I am personally requesting the people who are planning to buy Sony Mobiles, Please go for HTC/ GIONEE/ OPPO, etc. but please don't buy Sony.

Actually Worst Company and People.

Worst Company and People.

• oiver

Can I really go for Sony xperia m5 or Sony xperia c5?

AnonD-504752, 20 Feb 2016I think Z3 is better for you !!!Z3 is the best Sony phone.

• Mnajmi

If you have this auto shutdown issue, just bring your phone to sony centre and tell them what happen.

AnonD-504096, 20 Feb 2016I want to buy a phone... There are four options on my mind HTC d... moreI think Z3 is better for you !!!

If you have a bug of s.w. then you can downgrade to oldest s.w. version which comes with xperia M5 stock !!! You can use for that latest flashtool :)

I want to buy a phone... There are four options on my mind HTC desire eye ,HTC desire 828,Samsung a7 or Sony M5. plz reply me..

• ravinder

Sony_Fan, 14 Feb 2016Software update or SW repair i already software update from sony comtel dubai but same problem after that display has gone i cannot able to use this phone . so i thought i will not repair this , now we are planing for lenovo note k4 ,p70,s 60

• ravinder

• Dk

AnonD-292864, 17 Feb 2016Shutdown issue is about battery. The phone thinks battery hit 0%... moreIf the phone thinks the battery is flat,

It shouldnt turn off suddenly without any message.

But it does. Because the software can't think properly.

• Bhawna

NicoGal, 15 Feb 2016So, I was having the same turn off problem. It suddenly turned ... moreHi NicoGal, could you tell me which option did you turn off under developer option?

Dk, 09 Feb 2016I finalize these comments. Auto shutdown still exist With ... moreShutdown issue is about battery. The phone thinks battery hit 0% and it shuts down.

• Same story

Anonymous, 16 Feb 2016For those hesitating about buying M5 please read. Some while ag... moreSo sad to hear that...
Same stry with me, I never had a phone with that amount of software bugs, I just hate this phone... Sony - never again.

• yobo21

NicoGal, 15 Feb 2016So, I was having the same turn off problem. It suddenly turned ... morehi! how did you do it? cannot find in the settings...thanks

• dd

I hope Sony makes the M6 relatively cheaper than the M5. ALMOST same price as m4 at launch will be excellent.
Hope the m6 comes with sd650 and 2 GB RAM and 16GB storage with otg support
There should be another version with 3GB ram and 32GB storage.

I hope Sony will have 2 versions of the device.
I am looking forward to buy a new m serious device without problems like in m4 and m5.

• anonymous

which is much better xperia m5 or xperia c5?

• Rahul

It's amazing phone and runs in good condition

For those hesitating about buying M5 please read.
Some while ago when previous phone began to die, and I'd looked for replacement, the new brand Xperia M5 phone catch my attention. According to specs and reviews it includes the vast majority of features I'd interesting. Well, Nexus began to die when I was abroad, then decided to purchase the device there. So I did.
After a short while I figured out a lot of malfunctions. Till then I never faced so prune of bugs phone software. Up to the time I'd faced most of them, the phone forums (such as XDA-developers or this one) began to steam about the device as well. Too late. After endless attempt to get rid from most of them finally I opened request to Sony support center about the most critical issue - occasional shutdown due to network status. Passed couple of days and I got an answer. Yes, they aware about the problem. No, they do not accept word wide warranty (why?). Please call to local Sony support in your country. So I did. My conversation with the local support delivered me an amazing and unexpected experience - the most violent, unprofessional and rude response to a customer I ever get from any company. And the final answer was, that local Sony service is not familiar with my model and will not fix it, nevermind for payment or by warranty.

Then, my personal conclusion: Sony products? Never again.

• gaa

NicoGal, 15 Feb 2016So, I was having the same turn off problem. It suddenly turned ... morehey how do you do this? I cant find the developer on setting can you do it like this style?
settings> place 1 > place 2 > place 3