Sony Xperia neo L

Sony Xperia neo L

• dani knife

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2014we can take screen shots on this phone.Know how to use the phone... morevolume down botton and lock botton to take screen short!!!!!!

Anonymous, 15 Aug 2014There is no screenshot!!!we can take screen shots on this phone.Know how to use the phone first and then leave a comment.

• nithars

Lower portion of the touchpad not working.please advice

• raghu

very exelent.

1 GB (300 MB user available), 512 MB RAM---This is the main drawback of this phone,you cant install more software.

camera quality poor

zoom in and out is not available while using camera

• akanksha

I want to add fm radio in my phone.. is it possible?? If yes, please let me know

Anonymous, 11 Sep 2014Friends, thanks for ur reply. I have installed CM10, but touc... moreLower portion of the touchpad not working.please advice

• EHEM

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2014pleas tell me what i do i forget the sony pattern and other se... morereset your phone

• sar

i used this phone for 1.5 yrs, never hanged. rom is less that could be problem when u install lots of apps or update apps ,camera quality poor,sound and other remaining good coating after use starts pleeing off,so dont prefer white.

Museef, 13 Sep 2014I have installed Cm10 with phoenix CM10 FXP238. but I have prob... morepleas tell me what i do
i forget the sony pattern and other security question

Friends,
I am using turbov1.3 kernel, cm10 fxp238, and used gapps dated 20121212 as well as 20121011. Without installing gapps it was fine but with touch problems often, whereas with gapps am getting 'unfortunately, google playstore has stopped' pop up msg often..
pls pls guide me on this.. How u guyz managed it.. ??

• Museef

abhi, 30 Aug 2014select xperia play and then proceed....i tried and worked.....un... moreHi... pls share me, whch kernel, cm10 mod & gapps version ur using for our xperia neo l. I have touch problems in my mobile with ROM FXP238, Turbo v1.3 kernel.

• Museef

abhi, 30 Aug 2014select xperia play and then proceed....i tried and worked.....un... moreI have installed Cm10 with phoenix CM10 FXP238.
but I have problems in touch. its not working properly.. pls tell me where i was wrong and which CMROM is working smooth?? Pls guide me..

thanks for ur reply.
I have installed CM10, but touch is not working in my device properly.. pls help me wher I made a mistake..
kindly give me solution for this...

Thanks in Advance....

• m66

AnonD-299042, 27 Aug 2014Friends, I tried to root my mobile. To request unlock key I we... morefor unlocking use neo V

• abhi

AnonD-299042, 27 Aug 2014Friends, I tried to root my mobile. To request unlock key I we... moreselect xperia play and then proceed....i tried and worked.....unlocked my bootldr succesfully....and try smart xperia rom

Anonymous, 15 Aug 2014There is no screenshot!!!Press the lock key and volume lowering key at same time

Friends,
I tried to root my mobile. To request unlock key I went through sony site.. But xperia neo L model was unavailable in that website.. Is there any alternate solution for that??