Sony Xperia neo L

Sony Xperia neo L

• designiseverything

mini, 22 Feb 2014Neo L is the worst phone, i have ever experienced. I purchased i... moreMy neo L seldom use and now certain part of the touchscreen spoilt with severe lagging issue. I think sony use low quality Screen for this model. Although I was attracted initially attracted by its design.

• designiseverything

• mini

Neo L is the worst phone, i have ever experienced. I purchased in May, 13, since then it has gone for repair 8 times and still not working properly. Screen goes blank again and again, camera quality very poor. I will not recommend to anyone.

• Logesh

2, Internal Memory is very low and Ram is Less
3,Camera Quality is ver very Poor compare than Samsung Galaxy core
4,No FM Radio
5,Moblie Operating speed is very slow

cameron, 22 Jan 2014how to update into jelly beanjelly bean is not available for this phone..thnks

my mobile have a problem..i cann't download apps from play store..plz i need a help..!

• williwellgard

hi.i have this phone for about 1 year & i have no problem ( really no problem) with this. but...
1. low memory storage: you can easily manage your internal memory by apps like " memory booster"--->i experienced good feedback since using this app.
2. low speed of cpu: remove the apps in "recent app" & make limit to the behind apps of using cpu ( manage it in setting) to realise the real power of cpu.
3.phone hanging: i assure you have no hang on your phone since you do the 2 above!!

• tik

All specification of this phone is good except otg

now my phone just cant turn on, only the sony logo appears and then the screen just blackout plz help (never rooted )

• zeee

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2014Pllzz plzzz dun buy thiz phone alwayz have a prob of insufficien... moreterrible ...always have storage promblem, cannot be transfer to memory card ?????????

Vijay, 30 Jan 2014Use E-Root.. It will be much easier than the DoomLord Method..Have you had your phone E-rooted? How did you do it and have you experienced any malfunctions or problems after? I would like to know. Thanks

• Sharan

Jelly bean not available????

• Vijay

Santi, 26 Jan 2014Hi guys, Can anyone please teach me how to root this phone? I've... moreUse E-Root.. It will be much easier than the DoomLord Method..

• ansari ifrah

This phone is so nice in look and all facility is good

• vijay

i went for this set for its look and there i did blunder! its very slow, whenever i download any software same problem of low space. very bad experience.

• Santi

Hi guys, Can anyone please teach me how to root this phone? I've read many different ways from the internet, it looks easy but I'm confused which one to follow and which one works best. I want the safest way to root my phone that works 100 percent and suits for xperia neo l. Thank you.

• Hane

AnonD-221355, 05 Jan 2014me too had same problm,and i got it 4 18,500 as your's friends. ... moreThrow it in the dustbin.. I bought it an year and a half back. Had same problem thrice in this span of 18 months. Each time went to service center. Again today morning it went off and now not working.

• cameron

how to update into jelly bean

Pllzz plzzz dun buy thiz phone alwayz have a prob of insufficient storage available...huhhh