Sony Xperia neo L

Sony Xperia neo L

• reaper

VIJ, 03 Jan 2014i am disappointed after purchasing, it is very slow Phone, even ... morei think its better than u use xperia x8/w8,,its more slower than this phone

• satish

how to upgrade ics to jelly bean

i flashed it to CM10 . it worked better than stock rom but bravia engin and xloud didn't work and wifi had some problems? is there any unofficial ROM that supports Bravia and Xloud?

everything is good about this phone expect it performance because of 512MB Ram. i feel it when i turn on wifi and viber starts.

• sanjeewa

how to remove the phone from PC safty

flash it via flashtool and u will back to life

• Vilas

AnonD-201337, 30 Oct 2013When Sony want to release Jelly Bean for this phone............Bad software when you are going to update android software to jelly bean 4.2.2 or 4.1

• sudheer

phone is getting strucked frequently.default apps occupies more space(can not be deleted). it is not a worthy phone at this cost.better not to go for this.

My phone is not working only Sony logo appear in the screen what are going to do?

AnonD-78995, 03 Nov 2013never go for sony smartphone.. my xperia neo l touch dead ...no... moreme too had same problm,and i got it 4 18,500 as your's friends.
at present am facing black screen always on my starup,its not showing SONY LOGO and never switch on.
warranty period also completed .
wht to do......?
any suggestion pls...

• gaurav

this is the worst phne I hve seen in my entire lyf..this mobile ruines my android xperiencee..dnt buy this phone frndss..completely waste of.moneyyy

• VIJ

i am disappointed after purchasing, it is very slow Phone, even it takes 1 to 2 minutes to open messaging or contacts. horrible experience, please don't purchase this model

• finto

it's touch not working, no battery backup I really hated

• AnonD-220441

ajak, 28 Dec 2013Hello it,s there whatsapp application on this phone?yes, i've been using it for a while now..

• zspiter

This phone is THE KING OF OVERCLOCKING
if u root your phone and flash a custom kernel and a custom rom you can play :
Backstab HD
Modern Combat 4
...
Currently I'm using NXT NeoL kernel & Xperia Z1 Honami Rom
all in xda-developers.com
choose your phone as Sony Xperia Neo or Sony Xperia Play and become an Android hacker , hack your phone and use the most performance !
with NXT NeoL kernel u can have 2.0 GHz Cpu clock at most .

• ajak

Hello it,s there whatsapp application on this phone?

• sam

very good set advise all for buy this phone

• BISHOP

I bought the sony xperia with good heart, But it make me regret. Why? because
1) I can't download videos.
2) I can't save browes files.
3) The yahoo, twitter, facebook, came with very low memory.
4) The skybub internet has no memory for browing.
Help

• bahar

hi.my phone work very slow&it`s not work fast&i can`t move my program phon on sd card

• karthik

i am disappointed after purchasing, it is dead slow, even it takes 1 minute to open messaging or contacts. horrible experience, sorry sony