Sony Xperia Z1

Sony Xperia Z1

• anonymous

xperia z1 very ok

• ashfar ashu

if i buy this phone..........whats your opinion about phone

rossk25, 04 Apr 2018Today I learned that brightness in the lowest setting can b... moreoh hoho. Surprisingly comment about comment. Thanks for learning.

ahh this phone is trash . changed my battery twice and still there is issues with the battery ..and heating problems . Dont buy this phone camera is good but overall this phone is wastage of money.

p.k.uri, 25 Mar 2018This is the very unique and the most incredible phone for S... moreToday I learned that brightness in the lowest setting can breed someones eyes.
and that dropping a drum stick 1/3 foot big damages a phone....

• Chap1

p.k.uri, 25 Mar 2018This is the very unique and the most incredible phone for S... moreMan,what are u talking about? This is a phone from 2013! Try Apple,Samsung,Huawei.Lg or others phone from 2013! My z1 still runs fast ans so fluid like the day one! No changes at all and not a single issue!

This is the very unique and the most incredible phone for Sony during that year. But I'm afraid that it's not a very good quality phone I didn't mean that it's really terrible. I mean it's below average of flagship phones a bit. To be honest why? 1.TFT display. It's quiet wonderful. Yet only colors. But overall it did not very well. It's low contrast, low detail. even the brightness is not so good at all. In the lowest it's still breeding my eyes. In the sunlight it's quiet dim. Really delicious. 2.Speaker. Yep it's suck Sony's speaker really is not improved back in 2013. It's really not loud, low bass, small impact, low quality if you not use equalizer to improve it. And the speaker will get lower since the days pasted and need to change the speaker due to the dust that get in side the speaker grill, And keep blocking the direction the sound. 3.Build quality. Yes, Sony Xperia Z1 is really look elegant, Yet premium but I mentioned that the glass is doing not very well. It's a fragile phone. Once you drop a drum stick with 1/3 foot. It's cracked with glass screen protector protected. 4.Battery life. When it passed 3 years you must change the battery because it's getting worse that you can only use 44% of it. Well it's not good. The good thing that I really like is LED indicator. It's freaking awesome I really do love that thing most of smartphone don't do this. and the color of the camera is good but terrible in the low light. And it's fast using in these days. I recommend this phone for who want to use for cheap or backup phone it's >$100 in the second hand and good condition, Even it's discontinued and not upgradable, But it's still rock and faster than iPhone 5s which really awesome. Or you can go for Sony Xperia XZ for 8.0 experience and unable to go to 9.0 but it's cheap and amazing product.

This phone brought in my country at 2014 early and till now I just once replace my battery because I use bad before. Overall this phone is very good. The hardware, include button case, etc design for durability. Still rock, don't have any proble. Screen still good, no dead pixel, no shadow. Early the overheat felt annoying, but as long as you use, it's no problem. I will give 8.5 from 10.

• Kubo

I've been using the phone for a little more than 2 years...
it still works great. I still love the phone. Selfies come out a little blur in low light but the back camera captures cool pics every time.

Best feature: Camera. Camera is just cool.

Needs improvement: Speaker.

• Mie

hide, 20 Feb 2018i own this since 2013...almost 4 years now. Very tanky, dur... moreMe too

• hide

i own this since 2013...almost 4 years now. Very tanky, durable and still performing great..

• z1

xXENDER FREAKXx, 12 Feb 2018Sorry friend I don't know, I don't factory reset my smartph... moreits ok, ill just try to look more info about that online. Thanks though :)

Awesome phone!

z1, 11 Feb 2018I don't have the budget to get higher sony phones hahaha an... moreSorry friend I don't know, I don't factory reset my smartphones hence I don't know if it will reset the ANDROID to the version it first came with

• z1

xXENDER FREAKXx, 09 Feb 2018Regarding the camera, I think I understand what u are sayin... moreI don't have the budget to get higher sony phones hahaha anyways, where you able to downgrade its OS from higher back to its original OS? how? well its in youtube but since it requires you to download a file for its original OS. Do you know how to download it?

i dont get any update for lollypop in update center, what should i do?

z1, 04 Feb 2018that is true, mine is made from china but I tried some test... moreRegarding the camera, I think I understand what u are saying. In some benchmarks, Sony's rear camera always show 8MP am I right? This have happened for a long time already, my XPERIA Z1, XPERIA Z2, XPERIA Z3, XERIA Z3+, XPERIA Z5, XPERIA Z5 PREMIUM all showed 8MP for the rear camera in AnTuTu benchmark especially. But I am guessing they fixed the problem because my ANDROID OREO smartphones are showing 23MP in AnTuTu, this includes XPERIA X, XPERIA X PEFORMANCE, XPERIA XZ, XPERIA XZs, XPERIA XZ1 and XPERIA XZ PREMIUM. Note, I use Manual Mode for all of these, at first when I encountered this, I felt strange and surprised since the flagships have over 20MP, and I am getting 8mp here in AnTuTu. I searched online and some moderator said it is either because I left the camera with Manual Mode or Sony don't allow permission for AnTuTu to detect the rear camera. But looking at my ANDROID OREO smartphones, it seems like it is more likely to be a software bug that have been inside their software

• z1

Chap1, 01 Feb 20184 years and working just like the day i ve got it,fast and ... morethat is true, mine is made from china but I tried some test and shows genuine but I get some issues especially on its camera.

• Chap1

4 years and working just like the day i ve got it,fast and fliud,not a single issue in 4 years,but here is a catch- u must buy Sony the original- msde in Japan! If it is made in China(unfortunatelly most of them are,in my country all Sony phones,for many years are made in China,i ve got Italian z1,original)- then it might be(but not every)- with issues.