Xiaomi 11T Pro

Xiaomi 11T Pro

• Benedykt K

Lack of OiS is a huge mistake . Optical image Stabilisation is crucial !

Niamatkhan, 17 Sep 2021Very Nice phone but expensive & 3.5mm jack missing How many high end flagships have a 3.5mm port?

TechDevil, 16 Sep 2021That's the thing though...like I mentioned earlier on ... moreYeah I've the early bird special they have on the Xiaomi site, I definitely want the 12GB RAM version. I'll probably get a Global Version from Ali Express with a plug adaptor if they fail to do a 12GB version here.

• Kiki

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2021This phone same as poco f3 with 120 Watts charger and sligh... moreIt has different Soc and better camera. A better screen with 10 bit display and support dolby vision. A better speaker with harmon kardon and bigger battery. It use aluminium frame instead of plastic on poco f3. So overall it have better build quality that's why it is sell at higher price

• Zhwazz

Zmaj76, 16 Sep 2021mi 9lite is the last telegon i bought. no ois for that mo... moreSamsung s6 edge have ois :)

• Jeff03

12gb ram would be a best

Very Nice phone but expensive & 3.5mm jack missing

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2021I don't know maybe i'm wrong↓ Why using 16mp sel... moreYou're absolutely right...

• kanzie

plastic frame and plastic back

• Tech Master

The phone seems alright. but it's not worth the price. for 750$ they should have put much better cameras in it.

• TechDevil

ALonZo, 16 Sep 2021If you hate the phone so much, how comes you're spendi... moreThat's the thing though...like I mentioned earlier on here the 11T Pro looks like it'll only be coming to the UK with 8GB ram and 128GB of storage whilst (weirdly) the standard 11T looks like it'll be coming with 8GB ram and 256GB of storage...you can check it out on Xiaomi's UK website

• Zmaj76

mi 9lite is the last telegon i bought.
no ois for that money?
sorry i will switch on samsung

I don't know maybe i'm wrong↓
Why using 16mp selfie on such big price at least need 24 or 32
No ois on main cam and just 8mp ultrawide
You can't compensate hardware with software
Xiaomi wants to limit our expections
Nokia didn't and falled like hell
I see xiaomi wants to be leader in smartphone for ever in near future
but that's not good way to do that
Xiaomi releasing excellent smartphone like Poco f1 and then releasing failing successor after
I think successor of poco x3 will be fail for us
I'm not anti xiaomi i'm owner of too many products from xiaomi
My first product is mi5s plus,when i bought my friends just asking me too much questions:
whats is the brand name , where did you find it and so on

Joe, 16 Sep 2021No more Xiaomi to me...the only good bout Xiaomi it's ... moreNo problem on quality here
Don't spam and you can create your own smartphone

• Zack

It's very sad that this phone doesn't come with under display fingerprint and wireless charging. Pity

This phone same as poco f3 with 120 Watts charger and slightly improved camera same everything else but more expensive by 200 euros at least

• Flattish

I hate this phone so much.

• Nick

Joe, 16 Sep 2021No more Xiaomi to me...the only good bout Xiaomi it's ... moreWhat do you mean, quality is very good of course not like billion dollar companies such as iPhone or Samsung.

EricDVP, 16 Sep 2021Mid range price?😂😂😂650€ For 128gb is mid range? Ok take a... moreIf you hate the phone so much, how comes you're spending so much time spamming the comments?

I think the phone is great for the price. Here in the UK that'll be £600 for a phone with 12GB and a SD888 processor.

I suggest you let go of the hate dude. It's only a phone :)

• Joe

No more Xiaomi to me...the only good bout Xiaomi it's the price but quality very terrible...i wont buy xiaomi phone anymore