Xiaomi 11T Pro

Xiaomi 11T Pro

Badcyber, 22 Dec 2021Hello im going to buy this phone in the first year, the gam... moreI suggest you search on youtube if xiaomi 11t pro is fine with your game...

(game title) (phone model)
Ex. Mobile legends xiaomi 11t pro

At least you get to see other real users' experience with the phone.

Badcyber, 22 Dec 2021Hello im going to buy this phone in the first year, the gam... moreI play 3 to 4 hours a day.
I play mobile legends and I have no issue at all. I was really hesitant at first because of the overheating that i have always read about the 888.... But heck, I have had no overheating issue at all in my experience.

If your game is quite similar to mobile legends graphics. You will not have a problem with it..

The reviews I've read/watched that they highlight the overheating is the genshin impact and other heavy 3d games.

• Badcyber

yamse, 21 Dec 2021Exactly what i have just said. you do not the xiaomi 11t pr... moreHello im going to buy this phone in the first year, the gaming performance decreases aftef hours of playing? Because i play like 4-5 hours a day and considering the heating issue and I don’t know should i buy it or should i wait for new phone
And redmi k40 pro is the same performance?
Because software in redmi more stable than xiaomi, thanks in advance

• Lusine

Tito , 21 Dec 2021Please can anyone tell me if the selfie camera is good or n... more5

• Darkrooms

Enough with the snap 888 already.
No one wants this problematic processor!

• Tito

Please can anyone tell me if the selfie camera is good or not ? On a scale from 1 to 10 what would you rate it ?

Three Strikes, 10 Dec 2021So I'm going to buy this phone at q1 2022 should I wai... morexiaomi supports a phone for 3 years. I you plan to hold it until September 2024, then it's a good choice.

If you can afford to buy the phones with dimensity 9000 or Snapdraong 8 gen1 early next year., then go for these phones instead.

UserNougat, 19 Dec 2021How's the camera experience regarding such price range... moreHi,
If you are more photo quality centric person and does not play mid-to-heavy 3D games, I suggest you buy the Xiaomi 11T (non pro). They have the same camera hardware, so basically you are just paying an extra for the snapdragon 888 processor and the 120W charger which you may not really need. But as for the photos and videos of this 11T Pro, it's great like all the flagship phone does - or even the midranges.

When i was in search of a new phone , I really did not focus on how good or detailed the photos are because almost all the mid to flagship phones has good camera already. I am more focused on the following:
1. Timely updates that the phones receives. - Yes
2. Does not release phone like almost every 3 weeks. - realme?..
3. Does the processor (Dimensity 1200 or Snapdraong 888) overheats on the type of game that i play alot. (Mobile legends). - Both processor does not overheat.
4. Charging Wattage. - my Redmi K20 pro premium had 18W only and I started seeing 50W and above. So i wanted a phone that has 50W or more charging power.. The 120W is super amazing.
3. Camera OIS - For me it's Not necessary, i still take photos clearly, my hands aren't shaky as hell.

in the end, if you're not a gamer with some candy crush on the side. I recommend the Xiaomi 11T (Non-pro).
Unless you need every minute of your time like you're always in a rush. Then, the Xiaomi 11T Pro's 120W charger could help you well.

Akiradoom, 18 Dec 2021i got xiaomi mix3 and Poco F3 still bug bug bug what the ex... moreExactly what i have just said. you do not the xiaomi 11t pro.

Ok let's consider that you own the xiaomi mix 3 and the poco F3. If you did not like the experience in both phone. I strongly suggest that you stay away from any xiaomi phones. Do not make your 3rd mistake.
Fyi, Poco is a "sub brand" of xiaomi, i don't know who is responsible in fixing those bugs you have.

I had Redmi K20 pro premium for 2 years and I had a great experience with it. That's why i greatly considered buying another Xiaomi or Redmi phone. Well, in my case, the Xiaomi 11T pro did not disappoint me.

as of this writing, It's been 48 days since i bought it and yeah, i am happy with my choice

mi11TProUser, 19 Dec 2021Bought Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 12GB with 256GB ROM. It is the ... morehow do u increase the ram to 15 gb?

Bought Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 12GB with 256GB ROM. It is the best decision i have made after a long long time moving from iphone 11. I am simply loving this beefy phone. Its blazingly fast, super responsive, very fast charging, battery lasts 1 day which is good for me. I hope new updates on it will make the battery endurance more better. It has Snapdragon 888 5G (5nm) processor and 12Gb LDDRx5 Ram. The New update 12.5.8 has increased ram to 15GB now. Absolutely no heating issues at all. The picture quality both at day and night is awesome. Make sure you buy this phone with its manufacturing date starting Nov 2021 onwards. Go for it. Highly recommended!

• UserNougat

yamse, 16 Dec 2021i have xiaomi 11t pro.. i have no issues with it, i think i... moreHow's the camera experience regarding such price range? Morning and during night?

• Akiradoom

yamse, 16 Dec 2021i have xiaomi 11t pro.. i have no issues with it, i think i... morei got xiaomi mix3 and Poco F3 still bug bug bug what the explanation

blamblam, 13 Dec 2021I dont know what to buy anymore. All those phones have some... morei have xiaomi 11t pro.. i have no issues with it, i think i made the best choice especially with the 120w charger, i love it.. overheating? no.... mostly, the complaints you'll be seeing are from people who doesn't own it.

• XinfinityX

Why would you leave the phone with USB Type C 2.0???? Everything else is amazing but this is like a pimple on a beautiful face, bruh....

• blamblam

I dont know what to buy anymore. All those phones have some issues as you people say. So the only safe option is to go for iPhone 13 pro or Samsung s21 Ultra
And have peace for many years...because those midranges are all like super fast and capable but that also brings issues like SD 888 the fastest etc. but overheats alot. I dont want explotion at home. Rather spend more and have no worries

The screen of 11t pro is bad.. due to adaptive refresh rate in 120hz and high brightness Screen dimming when automaticly change 120hz to 60hz . It's feel like flickering when 120hz to 60hz and back 60hz to 120hz

• Kerim

sound, 12 Dec 2021How big of a difference is with the speakers? I was very di... more11t pro speakers are better than 10t pro for me. It's clearer and louder, but it's really lacking lows. And 10t pro has lot more better vibration motor.

Hamid, 24 Nov 2021Hi.which one is better: 1.Oneplus 9 2.Oneplus 9rt 3.Onep... moreOneplus 9RT is the best here

• sound

Kerim, 10 Dec 2021Just bought 11t pro and sold my 10t pro. Not much differenc... moreHow big of a difference is with the speakers? I was very disappointed with the sound quality, it's clear but the lows were deeply lacking in every situation.