Xiaomi Black Shark 4

Xiaomi Black Shark 4

• EdgarRD

Poco f3 or Black Shark 4???

Slow motion video at 960FPS is just not working for me. Pressing record and nothing happens. Anyone else? Using global joiUI 12.5.21.07.31.

Enzza, 04 Sep 2021I don't know how to turn on RGB on the back. Can someo... moreNo such thing on bs4.

There is no rgb lights at the back on the black shark 4 phone.

Black man, 24 Aug 2021Its a shame we Africans cant experiance this great product.... moreThings are so crazily expensive... We just suffer too much

I don't know how to turn on RGB on the back. Can someone help me?

• Black man

Its a shame we Africans cant experiance this great product.

I hate the fact that im a part of this garbage economy.

Have been waiting since march for this phone eish.😔

It would be my cell phone if it had LDAC and input for Micro SD. Looks like it doesn't have bluetooth either 5.2

a7beeny, 16 Aug 2021I just got an update today, I have NFC now on my Black Shark 4after saw your message. I also update and get the NFC function already. thanks.

a7beeny, 16 Aug 2021I just got an update today, I have NFC now on my Black Shark 4I also just update after saw you message, Thanks for sharing.
version PROS2107312OS00MP2 size 296.4MB
added the NFC Function.

a7beeny, 16 Aug 2021I just got an update today, I have NFC now on my Black Shark 4Hi Bro,may i know the firmware update version to have the NFC function?

Unrivalled Super Hot, 12 Aug 2021Ita written there that have nfc why phone doesn't have nfcI just got an update today, I have NFC now on my Black Shark 4

I just got the NFC update

Anonymous, 12 Jul 2021Thanks but that's no good if can't use 90 fps on ... moreThat's more of a game issue than a phone one. You can tell that to the official game forums.

• kingshark

leuGimrc, 15 Jul 2021Can I Enable developer options and USB debugging? what a dumb question,all android phone have developer option,usb debugging
go to Settings.
Then, scroll down and find About Phone.
Next, tap 7 times on Build Number.
Wonderful! You are a developer now.

• Unrivalled Super Hot

Ita written there that have nfc why phone doesn't have nfc

Why is snapdragon 888 so important again? Snapdragon 870 is flagship grade.

Anonymous, 12 Jul 2021Thanks but that's no good if can't use 90 fps on ... moreI said no 90fps in pubg for now but im sure they will add it later as the device is still very new even rog 5 doesnt have 90 fps while rog 3 does soo its just matter of time untill they support these 'ew devices also only app that i saw ads on is files manager and i removed them by disabling internet access to the app

• bald

does bs 4 now have the option for 90 fps in pubg?

Anonymous, 20 Jul 2021Anyone know the name and the price of black shark 4 cooler ... moreAround $35-40 depending where you are