Xiaomi Mi 11

Xiaomi Mi 11

• zizu

I've got all newest flagships as I work as reviewer of phones and working in this industry; knowing what goes where and how it works.

Don't read negative comments they're just not realistic and posted by people probably not educated enough for this sort of things just hyped because they like some other brand.

Xiaomi mi 11 flagship is currently best phone on market you can buy there is no brand even close to it currently.

For those negative comments; people don't need to swim with phones, who uses sd cards and 3.5mm jacks, BT tech is upgraded to do same as cable long time ago who's saying differently he is delusional, why would you need phone to last more than 24 hours without charging just put it on charge when you go for sleeping, logic, latest gpu and cpu are reason for overheating as it is and will be in every newer flagships that got em inside + xiaomi got cooling since long time ago, some brands u love don't have them believe me I opened em all, phone brands now got gaming series like black shark from xiaomi or rog If ur buying for games try that you will be happiest person ever.

I got in last year about 40-50 updates for MIUI which is easy to manage and every time they do significant update, other brands I own, got probably ehh not more updates than I can count on fingers usually upgrading some policy and some security things people from America want that we from other countries totally don't care about.

How to explain you easily it is same as you have mac or iphone and you even try to compare it with ROG or Predator, Samsung Huawei or Xiaomi it is just unrealistic because those other brands are far more improved than any Apple product just less famous and less makeup. That is how people treat Xiaomi now, even it is better by performance, quality, durability, price people still trash it because it isn't famouse or they own some other brand.

I own them all, all flagships, I work in tech for years and this is currently best market can offer.

• Dania Wahab

Its a great phone with much needed specs. Just ordered from AppTak pakistan.

• Mick

S21U user, 29 Mar 2021S21 has insane optical zoom 3 ois on cameras Ip 68 cert... moreBut you can buy a huawei p40 pro for about the same price and it has a far superior camera and doesn't overheat unlike the mi 11 and is far better looking than the s21 but that's if you can live without Google services and I don't use Google that much so I'm happy with it and if you need use or old phone it's that simple

• S21U user

Bigger battery
S pen support
3 major updates
Samsung dex ...

And so many features that ordinary people dont notice.
Its the best android phone ever and will own the title at least 10 month latter

Anonymous, 26 Mar 2021Things you need to considerate before buying this phone: -... morei agree with all the points

• Mick

Vananio, 29 Mar 2021Hi...is overheating issues due to playing high-end games?Maybe but I think it's due to the snapdragon 888

David78, 21 Mar 2021Too bulky, heavy brick for 800 $?? Nah, I'm not buying that.But it's cheaper than S21..

Anonymous, 26 Mar 2021Things you need to considerate before buying this phone: -... moreHi...is overheating issues due to playing high-end games?

Anonymous, 26 Mar 2021Rog phone still has earphone jackXperia 5 ii too

• AnonF-964910

Anonymous, 26 Mar 2021Rog phone still has earphone jackIt's been a recent trend with gaming phones at the moment. Probably because headphones with better surround/imaging capabilities are wired.

• AnonF-964910

Anonymous, 25 Mar 2021Where is the optical zoom?!Optical zoom becomes a bit of luxury feature when a phone's sensor has a 108MP resoultion.

asian, 25 Mar 2021I would get used to that, headphone jacks are usually on ol... moreRog phone still has earphone jack

Things you need to considerate before buying this phone:
- Curved screens are bad for watching, gaming and durability
- Ugly big corner bezel
- Overheating issues
- Shitty MIUI autobrightness
- No headphone jack
- Good speaker but bad audio with headphones. Seriously manufacturer need to concern about DAC audio quality, most of smartphones especially without audio jack are total shit.

• asian

Wiseman, 25 Mar 2021Another stupid curved screen with no headphone jack, big noI would get used to that, headphone jacks are usually on older phones or mid rangers, and curved screen is preference i guess, watch mrwhosetheboss review on this thing, it is very surprising for a non pro

• Wiseman

Another stupid curved screen with no headphone jack, big no

Where is the optical zoom?!

Excellent price and good decision for giving GaN 55W charger. For fast charging people concern. The more faster charging time is better for avoid lazy waiitng long time charging time.

ZeroGhost , 17 Mar 2021Now do tell me would you buy P40pro+ for 700€ or this chap.... moreFor me, I would choose Mi 11. It is available to be ordered on my region today. I prefer to choose Mi 11 compared Huawei mobile phones you mentioned because, this Mi 11 has GMS pre-installed so I don't need to do thing thang thing for installing Google apps separately.

Saifmond, 18 Mar 2021Mi 10 ultra or Mi 11? They both have the same price in my ... moreIf you live in China. Mi 10 Ultra maybe your choice. It has 120W charger, fastest charger on Xiaomi product.

• Vla

ZeroGhost , 17 Mar 2021Now do tell me would you buy P40pro+ for 700€ or this chap.... morePlease don't say anything