Xiaomi Mi 1S

Xiaomi Mi 1S

• vinod singh

vinod singh, 29 Jun 2015 radmi 1s internal data not moves to sd card
internal application moves to sd card opesion not available. pls suggest to data transfer in sd card.

• vinod singh

radmi 1s internal data not moves to sd card

• chauhan

mobile language change in english us beacuse do to factory data reset

• sikku

Xiaomi mobile is very beautiful

• luyonga

where can I find the mi 1S battery

• amin

overall a good phone but cant connect 3G on the phone

• Chaitanya

Applications are not work properly
Eg if I use caller ID app and after some time it stopped automatically

• sachin d.

In my xiami red me 1 s, phone hang up while doing contach search or find

• gurpreet singh

Every thing is fine in this fon but battery backup is very bad. I am using mi 1s in half day my fon battry gone 10%. daily i charged my fon when i go to my job at9.30am.when timer show time 1 o'clock my fon almost 10%. Pls do any solution for that its very bad for your custome who are purchase the fon. I also share that problem for many people they give same responce for that fon.

• KV REDDY

i am using 2 sims. how to make default one sim for calling? pls suggest

• nayyum

sweet

• MIT

How to bring online which side

• Rahul

pom, 20 Jan 2015my camera is not working help plzWhat is not working the intire camera feature?? If so try resetting to factory settings and also update to latest firmware . But in case after you click photo and it is not available in the gallery then look for the feature which enables guest mode which hides messages call records gallery from user and turn that feature off.

• pom

my camera is not working help plz

• mukesh

nice

• nicki

my phone does not accept the app lock plz suggest me which app lock

• manoj

sir my phone do nont display the date on screen please help me

• Subhash Deore

My Phone Network Is very Lowe......plz suggest me any suggestion........plz......

• Neeraj

Herÿ-zo Rhzo, 26 Nov 2014Why my phone not support 3G?Dude change ur Sim slot to Sim 1 then u will continue to 3G

Ashok, 02 Oct 2014Today I bought this phone. Of the 2 GSM sim cards I have, S... moreHow can I use rim cdma sim card in Xaomi redmi1s phone