Xiaomi Mi 1S

Xiaomi Mi 1S

• Herÿ-zo Rhzo

amrsouth, 25 Oct 2014Why my phone not support 3G??! Pleaze somebody help!!Why my phone not support 3G?

• Herÿ-zo Rhzo

• Atiq

3G Vidio Calling not support

• abhi.

you hv facing any problem with mi. Best solution is .to re boot ur mobile
search from google.ie how to re boot android ice cream sandvich

• pavan

plz help i want to purchase mi phone

Ranvir, 13 Nov 2014It's speaker volume is very low.How can i increase it's volume?phone volume button press

• Ranvir

It's speaker volume is very low.How can i increase it's volume?

• Price

Anonymous, 31 Oct 2014this phone heats up when a video is run or when net is made... moreJust update the Phone

• Price

Anonymous, 31 Oct 2014How to move the phone memory apps to SD CardWe can't move apps to SD card

• Deep

Im planning to buy Redmi 1S

Could yo all suggest me weather can i go ahead or hes there any good mobile for same budget

• Deep

Im planning to buy Redmi 1S

this phone heats up when a video is run or when net is made on. can any one has solution

How to move the phone memory apps to SD Card

• amrsouth

Why my phone not support 3G??! Pleaze somebody help!!

Rizwan, 08 Oct 2014When i am using the cell phone mobile getting heat please a... moreGet the latest update of ur miui

WCDMA is the sim card slot for HSDPA, it's not CDMA...

AnonD-58180, 18 Feb 2014i have buy this phone ,please chack otg working on this phone???Yes working

• Rizwan

When i am using the cell phone mobile getting heat please any one help me out whats the issue for that

• Ashok

Today I bought this phone. Of the 2 GSM sim cards I have, SIM1 slot does not support GSM. Just for the heck of it, I dont want to buy CDMA sim card. Can some1 suggest me how does sim1 can support GSM sim card.