Xiaomi Mi 1S

Xiaomi Mi 1S

• Ukok

~flow~, 05 Sep 2012ok, pirates of the philippines do your best to get this pho... moreYah get this phone and all xiaomi models

• ~flow~

iSJ5, 24 Aug 2012via pirating!ok, pirates of the philippines do your best to get this phone to our shores,,

• Ra1

Whr wil i gt dis phn in india ?
Is it a dual sim phone ?

• HARIS AHMED

how can i buy this mob in pakistan ??

• jo

Does this phone has english language also?or just Chinese?If anybody got this phone please reply here.

is this phone will be release in philippines? if yes. oin what price will it be?

• Govind

AnonD-25081, 26 Aug 2012where should i buy this mobile in india?U Can Place Order To Online Store Of Ebay r Amazone From Anywhere In The World ...So Dont Worry...

• Govind

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2012are you ok buddy? it says in CHINA only..maybe you could,if... moreHey Dude If You Want This Mobile Then U Can Order It On Ebay Or Amazone Online .....

AnonD-25081, 26 Aug 2012where should i buy this mobile in india?are you ok buddy? it says in CHINA only..maybe you could,if INDIA is a part of china..read the news article upper left!!!!!!!!!!!

where should i buy this mobile in india?

Awesome specifications.awesome phone. Why they r not realising it in india. I want to buy this phone.

which store in available kindly advise me

• your answer

Azhar, 24 Aug 2012how to bye in indiabye bye

Which company manufactures this device ?

• mosesjadeb

How to buy this in Japan. Tell me my friends.

Hi, I have ordered this beast yesterday and what a surprise, I had it like really few seconds before the 200.000 were gone, see the screen copies on my blog, and again surprise, 24h later I received it, but i did not belive that it had only English and Chinese till I saw it with my own eyes, still a powerful machine for that price, bye bye my Lenovo, 1S will be my new gadget and waiting for the M2, made a fast unpacking video....

• Tito

Change description, IT HAS RADIO FM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Azhar

how to bye in india

• ez

where i can buy this phone?