Xiaomi Mi 4c

Xiaomi Mi 4c

• Prince

[deleted post]2gb ram ...12,999 & 3gb ram 14,999

AnonD-460127, 28 Oct 2015bought this phone yesterday.. loved all the things.. but the pho... moreXiaomi Mi4C Advanced with multi language dev ROM, no overheating. Just a little bit of heat around the camera when playing intensive games (Real Racing 3 etc)

• dd

AnonD-460127, 28 Oct 2015bought this phone yesterday.. loved all the things.. but the pho... moreWell i believe the reason for this being 64bit.
All snapdragon devices such as 615/808/810 which run android 5 64 bit version has the issue of high temperature
Good examples are mi4i/sony m4 aqua/htc m9/z3+.
Motorola and Samsung have avoided the 64 bit version of Android in some of their devices.
The new moto G and moto x play /Samsung J5/J7/A8 all run the 32bit android lollipop.

This is just a theory by me.
Well hardware explanation given below.
Snapdragon 810 also heats as it uses 20nm process. It should have been made using 14nm.
snapdragon 615 heats up because it is made using 28nmlp process. Should have been made using Hpm it would have heated less.

Mtk6752 doesn't heat much because it use the 28Hpm process. And also it is 8*A53

The 808 snapdragon has a 4*A53 2*57
I think mediatek didn't use the A57 high power core because of overheating.
This is just a theory.

• dd

Good examples are mi4i/sony m4 aqua/htc m9/z3+.

This is just a theory by me.
Well hardware explanation given below.

The 808 snapdragon has a 4*A53 2*57
I think mediatek didn't use the A57 high power core because of overheating.
This is just a theory.

• trololol

AnonD-168889, 02 Oct 2015already reading reviews here over heating... already leaving th... moreasus zenfone 2 deluxe

bought this phone yesterday.. loved all the things.. but the phone has overheating problem.. anyone else who bought this phone and experiencing the same problem? after using it for 5-6 min if i receive a call i feel that its burning my ear. im not joking.. the phone temperature rises so fast during normal navigation.. God knows if i play games on it, the phone might melt.. so much disappointed about this.. and also not everything is in english.. u will find Chinese options sometimes..which will really bother you..

• dhruv 9898

AnonD-445966, 30 Sep 2015is mi4c coming to India ?? Which one to go for- mi4c/mi4i/mi4 ??... moremi4 is better than all mi device..

nsl, 20 Oct 2015 Mi4i or Mi4c, which 1 is better?mi4c 64bit or not?

Excellent camera phone in this budget.........

can v install google play store in xiomi mi4c in India?

mfanafuthi, 25 Oct 2015where can I buy this phone in South Africa, is got bigger storag... morethrough online

• qvc

Anybody knows if this phone has barometer?

• mfanafuthi

where can I buy this phone in South Africa

• mfanafuthi

where can I buy this phone in South Africa, is got bigger storage and ram than most of the Samsung phones.

I heard it won't get Marshmallow, while Mi 4 will?! Hmmm...

nsl, 20 Oct 2015 Mi4i or Mi4c, which 1 is better?Mi4C is slight better. Better Processor, better battery mechanism, MUI7, new features etc. Mi4i is also a good choice if budget constrain.

unknown, 23 Oct 2015should I go for mi 4c or redmi note2, please help meobviously Mi5C..

When will this phone available in malaysia..love the spec and look affordable..

unknown, 23 Oct 2015should I go for mi 4c or redmi note2, please help meI had the same decision to make and ordered the mi4c. I rejected the redmi note 2 because 5.5" is too big for me. Also I noticed that the quality of many of the components are better on the mi4c. For example, I heard the call speakers for both phones and the mi4c sounded slightly clearer. The same with the external speaker. Also the camera on the mi4c is better quality and when I saw them side by side I saw that contrast and black levels are better on the mi4c. It looks like most of the components on the mi4c are slightly better quality than those on the redmi note 2. This all adds up to a more satisfying experience and since I intend to live with my choice for some time the mi4c is my choice.

• unknown