Xiaomi Mi 4i

Xiaomi Mi 4i

• Babloo

AnonD-550827, 30 Jan 2017My Mi4i is too slow how to solve it. Running on MiUi 6. Even aft... moreGo to update..... Recovery mode.... Clean wipe cache data... Reboot... Now see the change

• Ra'ed Hamdan (FB)

AnonD-663282, 20 Apr 2017Hi, I would like to know, whether the Xiaomi Mi 4i has LTE compa... moreYes

want to ask is it okay to update to miui v8.1.5?

• Laini

Rafi, 19 Apr 2017Hi, My mobile is not working. I cant power on the mobile (o... moreTried to press Power button + Volume Up on your mobil for 2-5 seconds.

• Dominique

Since 4 years, I only buy Xiaomi ( bought in Beijing and After by internet on Belgium. Two years ago, I've been obliged to buy a new one in Hong Hong. They only have mi 4i version, a low cost for India ( in a Xiaomi shop _ thus not a fake ). It works perfectly. Thé pictures are wonderful, many of them nicer than those made with thé expansive caméra Canon of my husband.

Hi, I would like to know, whether the Xiaomi Mi 4i has LTE compatibility...

• Rafi

Hi,

My mobile is not working. I cant power on the mobile (only battery charging light is binging). I bought this in india and living in UAE. UAE service centers not willing to fix this issue. please anyone tell me how to power on this mobile.

Thanks

AnonD-662331, 17 Apr 2017Mi 4i I face a problem. My phone Camera Can't Connect show t... moreDo you have sufficient Memory card usable memory

• fazil

Never buy MI product!
I bought a new phone Redmi Note4, which I was waiting to get in my hand,

It has been 2 days of receiving this phone, I am very much depressed and feeling heart broken in investing my money. I am not a gamer to use 4GB of RAM and 64 GB of a storage. I bought this device as there was good review about MI.

I finally purchased the product and depressed now, I was merely happy in using my previous phone Moto E2 2nd Gen. It has been 2 years successful and it still alive. But MI made me unhappy.

I would say other brands would be considered but never go for MI please!

MI wants to make money within a short period not a customer.

Mi 4i

I face a problem. My phone Camera Can't Connect show this message, camera rear can't open. Front camera OK.

How can I solve it? This phone already expire warranty.

• Rafi

Hi,

Thanks

There are many Xiaomi mobile phones made by mobile phones companies in China. They can imitate till you cannot tell the different. If you get imitation phone, it gives problems. If you get Original Xiaomi phone, it seldom gives problem. I am still using my Mi4i (2 years already) and it don't gives any problem. Good camera, good photo colour. Dropped from my pocket shirt to the floor (when I bent over) about 5 times and it is still working fine!! The Mi4i tends to heat up when using camera for a longer time. Other than heating up problem, every things are gooo...oood.

I already update miui 7 to 8. Then I downgrade again Miui6. But still have camera problem.

Mi 4i

How can I solve it? This phone already expire warranty.

• Master

Dimpu , 12 Mar 2017I repair my mi4i mobiles screen 6 timesI repaired my screen infinitely

Dimpu , 12 Mar 2017I repair my mi4i mobiles screen 6 timesomg; really

I have bought 2 MI 4, and 1 redmi s

MI 4 - totally for both of my MI 4 i have changed motherboard for 6 times within 1 year warranty. So think of this, and MI service center is very bad so many people are there daily in Queue, you need to wait for more than 2 hours to get you turn. My mobile was more in service center rather than in my hand in a year

MI 4
Now again one Mobile has motherboard problem - it would cost around 8K
Another mobile touch is not working - it would cost 6K

Redmi
This one has gone, its working like crazy, it went off automatically, if you are on call you don't know when it will go sleep.

Totally aroung 40 thousand i have spent in a year. Now its all use less. Instead of i could have iphone

• ms

AnonD-659122, 04 Apr 2017May I know when will Xiaomi will roll out android nougat/androi... morenever expect android update, just forget it, they wont give any android update

• Priya

Hi, Im using this phone since dec 2016. From last months, my phone is not in good condition. Play store, gmail, google photos are not working properly, even i unable to signin too. It shows me the error as "for playstore, install 9 apps, super file and some extra apps". Pls help me to fix this issue. Even i tried for factory data reset and failed in that too:-( Pls help me...

May I know when will Xiaomi will roll out android nougat/android marshmallow update to Mi4i
all other's are releasing the nougat update and now android O developer update is also available but still the Xiaomi is not provided the any of the updates that is so bad.