Xiaomi Mi 4i

• Arif

varun, 27 Dec 2016yes Yes I Did

r.maruthi, 16 Jan 2017Please update volte and marshmallowYes We Want Update

• Shubham

shukry, 24 Jan 2017How big is its storage?There are 2 variants with 16 GB and 32 Gb storages. Ram is 2 GB

• Wantobuymi4i

Mi 4i , 19 Dec 2016Got updated to 8.1.5.0 probably the best update till now , perfo... moreMay I know from you guys, which rom version is the best for mi4i? Plan to buy one but afraid to update it if updates can make it worst or explode.. 😅

My Mi4i is too slow how to solve it. Running on MiUi 6. Even after updating to the latest 8 it is still slow.
Please help me guys...

• shukry

AnonD-621489, 16 Dec 2016Pretty nice at the start, snappy, smooth. After a year of use, t... moreHow big is its storage?

• k

AnonD-634445, 18 Jan 2017hello, i should buy xiaomi mi 4i or meizu m3s? Performance and p... moreMi4i is a good set but it's a bit old now.

• k

Anonymous, 15 Jan 2017Phone heat up very easily and quicklyRemove the back cover

• AnonD-412097

guys plz help me if i installed redmi 2 prime rom in mi4i volte will come or not?or any other idea for volte?plzzzzzzzzz help meeee

hello, i should buy xiaomi mi 4i or meizu m3s? Performance and phone.system update..

• r.maruthi

Please update volte and marshmallow

• r.maruthi

Please update volte and marshmallow

Phone heat up very easily and quickly

• Kavithrani Maisie

I'm using this mob for past 3years its really good!! Awesome pick quality!

this phone blasted

• k

Derpak, 09 Jan 2017I hav also same problem.after installing jio4g apps it doesn't w... moreHave you a faulty Jio sim?

• Derpak

I hav also same problem.after installing jio4g apps it doesn't work and suddenly disappear.it is LTE but why it doesn't work as 4g phone

• abcd

guys i m facing ringtone volume issue ..my phn volume slows down automatically ..gv solution fast guys how to tesolve it ????

• Dinu

Using mi4i since oct15.
I found it very nice phone in the beginning but as time passed it started annoying me. It gets hung intermittently during call. I updated MIUI lots of new cool modes added to camera but when I use it camera pretends capturing pics but it doesn't really saves those photos on memory :(
It heats up on playing games or watching videos, this is not good.
It's UI is really good but if basic functions doesn't work then a phone is good for nothing..

• Kiran

sid, 04 Jan 2017Can't able to make direct call from my Jio SIM,it's stating that... morethis phone is LTE supported not VOLTE so u need 2 install app 2 call