Xiaomi Mi A3

Xiaomi Mi A3

• Mth

EsaidRx, 17 Jan 2020I have bought that's device It's really good phone I in... moreCan u pls link ur gcam app ?
Need to donwload it

• S

Amazing phone, I have it and i know five more people who do. Camera is amazing, both back and front, it is fast, incredible battery life, fast charging and great screen. And all this for an extremely low price. Great job xiaomi, once again. 👏🏻
P.s. and the white pearly color is veeery pretty 😊

• Osh248

Anyone upgraded this to android 10? Are there any issues?

• LL

A, 18 Jan 2020No one browser works ok with this A3 android one. If you co... moreI am not sure i understand your issue, i have no problem copying a link. I have several browsers

• Yasir

vvk, 26 Dec 2019please don't buy it, lot of issuesWhat kind of issue it has

pU, 14 Jan 2020Plastic frame but front and rear have gorilla glass 5Plastic frame catch scratches very easily. Very bad quality frame paint.

EsaidRx, 17 Jan 2020I have bought that's device It's really good phone I in... moregive me the link to that gcam you are using

• A

No one browser works ok with this A3 android one. If you copy internet address it remains on s display and vanishes only after the phone restart

• EsaidRx

I have bought that's device
It's really good phone
I installed Gcam 6.2
Perfect pictures with it
For the fingerprint i do 3 times to one finger
It'sfastly to unlock
Amazing battery life

• LL

ca112, 15 Jan 2020It's really an amazing and snappy phone, apart from low res... moreAgreed. 720p in a 6" device, not in a 15" laptop.

• Gemini

Angelica, 13 Jan 2020Please can you recommend between P30 lite and Mi A3. I p... moreMi A3 has the OLED display so that would be much sharper and better for the visuals and and also for the low brightness if you use dark mode a lot then it would be better for the battery life too so i would say go for MI A3

• ca112

It's really an amazing and snappy phone, apart from low resolution, but if u are just regular user and want to use it as a tool, its super good

Hi ... Its glass at the back and front and the frame at the side is cheap metal

• No way

720p c'mon

• Angelica

Please can you recommend between P30 lite and Mi A3.

I prefer lower brightness. Which one will be softer on eyes?

Thanks from Russia

• pU

Konstantlnos, 13 Jan 2020Hey it's important to me to know if this phone has a plasti... morePlastic frame but front and rear have gorilla glass 5

• LL

Angelica, 13 Jan 2020Please can you recommend between P30 lite and Mi A3. I p... moreThis has an AMOLED screen so this will be better for eyes. I like very much mine.

Hey it's important to me to know if this phone has a plastic or a metal frame. I looked at different sites and got contradicting results please help!

• Angelica

Please can you recommend between P30 lite and Mi A3.

I prefer lower brightness. Which will one will be softer on eyes?