Xiaomi Mi A3

Xiaomi Mi A3

A, 18 Jan 2020No one browser works ok with this A3 android one. If you co... moreTry edge

EsaidRx, 17 Jan 2020I have bought that's device It's really good phone I in... moregive me the link to that gcam you are using

• A

No one browser works ok with this A3 android one. If you copy internet address it remains on s display and vanishes only after the phone restart

• EsaidRx

I have bought that's device
It's really good phone
I installed Gcam 6.2
Perfect pictures with it
For the fingerprint i do 3 times to one finger
It'sfastly to unlock
Amazing battery life

• LL

ca112, 15 Jan 2020It's really an amazing and snappy phone, apart from low res... moreAgreed. 720p in a 6" device, not in a 15" laptop.

• Gemini

Angelica, 13 Jan 2020Please can you recommend between P30 lite and Mi A3. I p... moreMi A3 has the OLED display so that would be much sharper and better for the visuals and and also for the low brightness if you use dark mode a lot then it would be better for the battery life too so i would say go for MI A3

• ca112

It's really an amazing and snappy phone, apart from low resolution, but if u are just regular user and want to use it as a tool, its super good

Hi ... Its glass at the back and front and the frame at the side is cheap metal

• No way

720p c'mon

• Angelica

Please can you recommend between P30 lite and Mi A3.

I prefer lower brightness. Which one will be softer on eyes?

Thanks from Russia

• pU

Konstantlnos, 13 Jan 2020Hey it's important to me to know if this phone has a plasti... morePlastic frame but front and rear have gorilla glass 5

• LL

Angelica, 13 Jan 2020Please can you recommend between P30 lite and Mi A3. I p... moreThis has an AMOLED screen so this will be better for eyes. I like very much mine.

Hey it's important to me to know if this phone has a plastic or a metal frame. I looked at different sites and got contradicting results please help!

• Angelica

Please can you recommend between P30 lite and Mi A3.

I prefer lower brightness. Which will one will be softer on eyes?

• Renmer

Sonu , 11 Jan 2020Please some suggest me i want to buy mi A3, I am normal use... moreIf your an average user.. mi a3 is an all rounder if you dint mind the Display yes display is horribly low but its fine if your average user. battery life is good due to amoled screen. Normal usage will go a day and half.. if gaming 6 to 7 screen on time.. if you love stock Android and good camera for ifs price go for it. But if you love miui 11 go for redmi note 8.. go for realme 5 if you want gaming on a budget.. but for all rounder i recommend mi a3 or redmi note 8 good value for money.

hello ,i have echo sound when i do video calling
on my phone mi A3,can you help my to solve this problem

This could have been a great successor to the previously popular Mi A2. I'd pick that over the newer model, personally.

Sonu , 11 Jan 2020Please some suggest me i want to buy mi A3, I am normal use... moreJust go for it... Its a good phone... I'm using it for last 3 months and had no problems yet. I don't know why people are obsessed with its screen resolution, even its giving you a good, not perfect, video watching experience. It also has good battery back up and quality camera (both front and rear).

Sonu , 11 Jan 2020Please some suggest me i want to buy mi A3, I am normal use... moreThe screen res. Is too low
You may get used to it but it is not good for video watching

akoayrandom, 11 Jan 2020I kind of need to know this because I saw badreviews with ... moreI've been using it for like 3 days now, I didn't have time to check it out completely but 3 things are bothering me:
1) The fingerprint sensor: it is nor fast neither accurate! & It would be so much better if it was rear mounted
2) The gorilla glass 5 is not scratch resistance AT ALL because there was scratches (2~3) on the screen