Xiaomi Mi A3

Xiaomi Mi A3

Orvil-John, 05 Jan 2020A3 is very Bad Device for Gaming, Its only good for Photogr... moreIt's a fully midrange camera phone for 130-150 and has excellent battery life. For those who want a smaller phone this will be the best you can get for the price.

Yes no heavy gamer phone, only casual gaming, heavy gamers simply need to look elsewhere.

• Shahariar

Craddan, 02 Jan 2020Much better in what unverise?I want to know .Which phone is better .Mi A3 or Redme note 8 ?

• Orvil-John

A3 is very Bad Device for Gaming, Its only good for Photography, Otherwise this set is totally useless.

• Bhaskar

Where is it's theme and font
This model is very bad 😡😡😡
It should be better than mi note 7 pro
But it have nothing

• 5G_dBest

Craddan, 02 Jan 2020Very funny am laughing at your useless commenthahaha yeah it very funny

• dtr

issa kh, 02 Jan 2020I have a problem with my phone mi A3. The colors are not re... morehave you checked the night vision is enabled !?

• BuboyAgnas

Anonymous, 01 Jan 2020can someone recommend phone that have the same size as mi a... moreYou can try Mi 9 SE

• Ahmad

I had the phone 4 days ago , in general the phone is good but i am facing unexpected restarting when i am not working on it for some time
Could any one help me for this issue ?

GS.dog, 30 Dec 2019Xiaomi Mi A3 is better for photographic, doing photos, etc.... moreMuch better in what unverise?

Anonymous, 30 Dec 2019Redmi note 8 is better than mi a3 and mi a3 is better than ... moreVery funny am laughing at your useless comment

• naim

I am satisfied. Best budget phone of the year.
Simply recommended for anyone :)

I have a problem with my phone mi A3. The colors are not real, light red appears dark red and dark blue appears light blue. Is there a solution to this problem, please help

can someone recommend phone that have the same size as mi a3? i dont like mi a3, i think the software is letting the phone down, unpolished

• Booha

Anonymous, 30 Dec 2019Redmi note 8 is better than mi a3 and mi a3 is better than ... moreCan you enlist some of the problems?
As someone who has been using rn8 pro without a single error for a month and a half I would like to know.
Don't try to share your opinion if you don't know anything about the topic. Ty

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2019I have a problem with my phone . When i turn my front facin... moreThis is due to Software Issue. Get the OS reinstalled or Perform a Factory reset. It shall fix the issue.

I have a problem with my phone . When i turn my front facing camera sometimes it says can't connect to camera. If anyone knows how to fix please write ps. I've tried reset , clear data.

Wow... This phone is sooooo good... I CAN FRICKING PLAY ROBLOX ALMOST WITHOUT LAG...
But what about asphalt 9? Runs fine, but Xiaomi and Snapdragon really must to fix to optimize the game...
The only one problem is: I can see pixels on the screen... Sooo Xiaomi can fix this bug?

• Mth

HiGuys
Is there several version of Gcam for this phone ?
What is the best version and what is the difference?
How i cab directly download it?

GS.dog, 30 Dec 2019Xiaomi Mi A3 is better for photographic, doing photos, etc.... moreRedmi note 8 is better than mi a3 and mi a3 is better than redmi note 8 pro dont buy redmi note 8 pro because it has mediatek soc with many problems

Surprise :)