Xiaomi Poco F3

Xiaomi Poco F3

• Murugan

Please add camera code in all phone specifications

Its support 4k60fps video but not written

• Slyfox

Afshin, 23 Mar 2022I have poco f3 global version my phone still doesn't g... moreThe poco f3 will get the android 12. However because it is a sub-brand of Xiaomi. Xiaomi devices (some older ones as well) will get the android 12 update first. My Mi note 10 lite I bought in 2020 got the android 12 update yesterday. So patience is needed when waiting for the update it will just take a longer time for it to be distributed to f3 users.

Anteraja, 25 Mar 2022Could anyone tell me if the proximity problem mentioned in ... moreProximity issue still persist and I think they will not be able to completely eliminate it since they are not using physical sensor. I still face proximity issue 2 out of 10 times I would say.

IDONTKNOW, 24 Mar 2022I record videos mostly in 1080p & 60fps. Is there EIS s... moreEIS not available in 1080p60fps if you use stock camera app. However, you can use GCAM and it will support EIS on 1080p60fps but obviously at a cost of crop.

Afshin, 23 Mar 2022I have poco f3 global version my phone still doesn't g... moreI suspect they have sold far more units of X3 Pro than F3 hence their priority is X3 Pro over F3.

• Anteraja

Could anyone tell me if the proximity problem mentioned in this review still exist or Xiaomi already fixed it? This is such a deal breaker to me who want to buy this phone since I do a lot of phone call for my job.

I record videos mostly in 1080p & 60fps. Is there EIS stabilization for recording in 1080p & 60fps?

very good phone

• Afshin

I have poco f3 global version my phone still doesn't get android 12 and xiaomi only announced android 12 in china for this phone even x3 pro with older chip get it but i still look around my self.

• Indian navel enjoyer

Lenka, 21 Mar 2022Just wait F4 Pro SD 8 Gen 1 than Dimensity 9000Hope it comes with the Snapdragon 8 gen1, but many tech outlets have pointed out to dimensity 9000 being inside the Poco F4 pro.

• Lenka

pakalu papito, 20 Mar 2022Should I buy Poco F3 or wait for Poco F4? Will the F4 get a... moreJust wait F4 Pro SD 8 Gen 1 than Dimensity 9000

chats, 18 Mar 2022Xiaomi needs to step up their game with the updates, samsun... morepretty sure IOS gets more updates with 6 and samsung has 4 but other than that yeah xiaomi has 3 on guaranteed

• pakalu papito

Should I buy Poco F3 or wait for Poco F4? Will the F4 get a newer snapdragon or the same 870?

Anonymous, 19 Mar 2022Android 12, MIUI 13.0.3, and security level 01/01/2022. Wha... moreAndroid 12! if you are satisfied with security updates then, good for you. When android 12 comes don't update it!

Shopee (MY store) had a good voucher recently, after minus become rm1169 (279 usd~) for 8/256 model....global set

5g is yet to be widespread here.....gonna test run this phone with Yes5g later, some ppl claim it's causing phone become hot due to coverage issue... (keep switch 4g-5g)

After so long... i'm back with Amoled screen and broke personal phone budget (exceed 1000) ....

• Euan

Rami Hamza, 19 Mar 2022The dark mode is nice and all, but I would love to find a w... moreYou can turn dark mode off on a per app basis.

Press "more dark mode options" and there is the option to turn it on and off for every app you've got, when the feature is enabled.

Pouyan, 16 Mar 2022After january security patch my poco f3 getting so hot 56°CI play Genshin and Wild rift on highest settings all day long and my poco f3 doesn't go higher than 35-40* Celsius. Your phone has problem.

The dark mode is nice and all, but I would love to find a way not to apply it to all the apps.
I know there are options inside the dark mode itself, but no mater if I select it or not it is always applied to all the apps.
Shall I just stop using dark mode in general just to get a normal facebook ?