Xiaomi Poco F3

Xiaomi Poco F3

Poco f3 got updated wity miui 13.0.2 update with android 12. This is a very stable update. all new features added in this phone my suggestion was that you can now change os description for this phone.

• ahmed

Anonymous, 23 Apr 2022I'm about to get this phone in a few days. I'm st... morefrankly almost the same as 12.5 but after a factory reset (because after any major update i do it) i noticed better battery backup, for everything else its as good as 12.5 some annoying things in both of them so i think you should update

easily use, battery if optimised, at least need pro to use it

• ahmed

WiCKED, 23 Apr 2022I just got my unit and I felt bad because it drains so fast. at first startup it will drain fast i was scared too, but after few research everyone said its normal for the frist few days so the phone calibrate it self and the IA understand your habit, in my case after 4-5 days the battery backup became good, 24h, now after miui 13 update and a clean factory reset after it the backup is even better now i m at 56 % after 24h with 3 hours on screen few games facebook calls... it can reach 36 h

This phone is so good too bad I can't buy it

I'm about to get this phone in a few days. I'm still not sure whether to update to MIUI 13 or not as soon as I get it because there's mixed opinions about it.
Can someone share their experience with their Poco f3 with MIUI 13?
Should I update or not?

• I

MasEnha, 16 Apr 2022Yes, if you're not really sensitive with camera, it�... moredon't agree with u about f3 camera because it have very good camera selfie

• WiCKED

I just got my unit and I felt bad because it drains so fast.

• Kai

Jakaria Rana, 22 Apr 2022After few days of using this phone I can say it offers - B... moreI don't agree with you on the selfie camera, it sucks but I don't take any selfies.

• Jakaria Rana

After few days of using this phone I can say it offers -
Best performance
Very good display
Excellent battery back up ,
33 W Quick charger takes less than 1h to fully charge
Decent back camera ,
Very good selfie camera .
Sound Quality awesome .
It Feels premium on hand & overall design is nice

Simply the best at this price i would say

• wnfhfh

by far my favorite phone ever

Miniminter, 17 Apr 2022I just got the Poco F3, Everything about this phone is grea... moreWhat version of Gcam you use? And which configs- you installed?

Just updated mine to MIUI 13 yesterday, at first it really got me annoyed as my phone was malfunctioning, if i played music the screen would turn off except i restart it, battery charging but not showing "mi turbo charge", if i removed the charger, it would still be charging, so this morning i just factory reset it, and everything all become normal even the battery life has significantly improved,nothing to complain about.

SH, 19 Apr 2022Have any one issue with auto rotation in recent apps menu a... moreI do not have that issue on MIUI 13 and Poco F3.

• SH

Have any one issue with auto rotation in recent apps menu after update to miui 13? My auto rotation is disabled but it`s still rotate when is more then 2 apps is active.

Newb, 18 Apr 2022So uhh what are the issues on Poco f3? I heard that it has ... moreThe sales was capping. There's no such of that issue lol

Newb, 18 Apr 2022So uhh what are the issues on Poco f3? I heard that it has ... morePoco F3 has no any issue,it is a perfect performing smooth smartphone with 5G connectivity also,Newer Snapdragon processor in a cheap Price...well done Xiomi.

Newb, 18 Apr 2022So uhh what are the issues on Poco f3? I heard that it has ... moreThe only issue I face is the proximity sensor problem. No battery drain, no shutdown. I am using ArrowOS 12 for couple of weeks and the performance is solid.

• Newb

So uhh what are the issues on Poco f3? I heard that it has draining issues and shuts down by itself? Is it true or the sales guy capping? Planning to get one and what custom ROM would be good with this phone? Mainly using it for playing games and emulation.

• Nick

F1000, 17 Apr 2022I noticed that the phone gets really hot while using 33 Wat... moreMine after android 12 upgrade, doesnt have that problem anymore. Its pretty much at normal charging temp.. also when gaming the temp is much lower than before