Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro

• T
  • Timwhiz
  • XBA
  • 20 Sep 2022

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2022If you want to save money, go for the redmi, except that yo... moreIs the Poco m4 pro a good gaming phone?
And does it multi task easily?

• A
    • Ashk
    • Dky
    • 19 Sep 2022

Don’t know but I thing display has over sharpness issue which looks really bad and no one speaked about this.

• A
      • Ashk
      • Dky
      • 19 Sep 2022

• m
        • musdiatmadja
        • xjH
        • 11 Sep 2022

Apiwe, 25 Aug 2022Battery drains faster than it should Can't believe ... morebattery draining faster because the new fresh systems AI for battery (MIUI with android 12) needs some time to ... (I dunno how to say 😅) maybe ..to adapt our daily usage.
        usually it will take around one week. it's as same case as a new phone. sorry for my bad English.

• 6q1
          • 10 Sep 2022

Lack of 1080p@60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS

• 6qd
            • 09 Sep 2022

Good hardware in bad plastic

Hi, guys should I update the phone to 13 ?

• X
                • Xad
                • 6vW
                • 08 Sep 2022

Gt89, 04 Sep 2022Hi I really go like this phone but I have a question for... moreSame here.. good sound quality, but low😥

• K
                  • Kaku
                  • KAk
                  • 07 Sep 2022

Nickey, 04 Sep 2022Guys..Should I update to android 12 or no?So i had the luxury to test Android 12 update.
                  I got this new phone however the display had some issues and it was approved for replacement with a new piece.
                  I thought I should try this new update before replacement.
                  Android 12 was okaish but the brightness toggle was vertical as opposed to horizontal in Android 11. I personally could not find any difference and i love horizontal toggle more.

I will say wait atleast end of 2022 so that they improve this new ROM packed with And.12.

• S
                    • SilenceR
                    • KZ8
                    • 06 Sep 2022

Apiwe, 25 Aug 2022Battery drains faster than it should Can't believe ... moresame after update battery drain so fast :(

• tx3

Nickey, 04 Sep 2022Guys..Should I update to android 12 or no?no

• G
                        • Gt89
                        • pJ7

Hi

I really go like this phone but I have a question for other owners.

Is it just me or is the volume button loose?

• G
                          • Gt89
                          • pJ7

Hi

I really go like this phone but I have a question for other owners.

Is it just me or is the volume button loose?

• N
                            • Nickey
                            • Dk5
                            • 04 Sep 2022

Guys..Should I update to android 12 or no?

• Nue
                              • 01 Sep 2022

Elifire, 29 Aug 2022A good budget phone generally but the internet connection d... moreGoto click on mobile data then click on more select the SIM
                              Then click on Access point names edit it and change the APN protocol to IPV4 and enjoy the internet connection

• a
                                • abogs
                                • fsy
                                • 01 Sep 2022

I was in the market for a new phone on a tight budget when I came across this phone, it was on sale at the time. Coming from a Samsung note 9 I didn't know much about Xiaomi and didn't know what to expect, so I decided to do a quick research. The reviews "I saw" about the Poco M4 Pro were 100% positive, in fact one YouTuber said if it were a Samsung it would have cost at least 3 times more. I went ahead and bought it, it's been a month and one week and has surpasse my expectations. Without any doubt the best money I've spent on tech since I bought my psvita in 2014. I have nothing but love for this device.
                                I have read quite a few user opinions on various platforms about this phone. Such as YouTube video playback quality issues, battery drain and whatnot. The only issues I've had so far were on the 26th and 30th day, I would take pictures and they would look like cartoons. This didn't bother me too much after all it's a budget phone, I figured Xiaomi would probably fix it with an update (The camera bug only happened in bright sunlight outdoors). It's been a week since my last camera incident and it's been fine so far, I am glad the camera issue disappeared on its own (for now)
                                The Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro in my opinion is a great device for the money, I can't recommend it enough.

• E
                                  • Elifire
                                  • XBA
                                  • 29 Aug 2022

A good budget phone generally but the internet connection doesn't work for some apps and websites sometimes. Any fix for this?

• 7XY
                                    • 28 Aug 2022

Apiwe, 25 Aug 2022Battery drains faster than it should Can't believe ... moreSwitch your refresh rate to 60hz, then your phone could last long all throughout the day

• a
                                      • abogs
                                      • r3b
                                      • 27 Aug 2022

wolfangel, 13 Jul 2022hi is it good enough for casual use, light gaming and camer... morePlease tell me you bought it

• K
                                        • Kaku
                                        • s82
                                        • 26 Aug 2022

Jep, 13 Aug 2022I got miui 13.0.5 based on Android 12 global version.I got Android 12 as well.
                                        but did not like the vertical toggle/switch to increase brightness :(