Xiaomi Poco X3 GT

Xiaomi Poco X3 GT

Anonymous, 25 Feb 2022The proximity sensor problem was fixed?it hasn't any proximity sensor issue

Funny.. I have the x3 pro, f3 and this one, the GT, and they all have zoom wallpaper issue.

• Chngz

i just want how can i locate otg connect under settings? for my usb flash drive

JPG, 26 Feb 2022Go to Settings> Sound&Vibration> Sound Effects>... moreThanks alot mate, thumbs up, i thought this phone has low audio output

• Dan

I loved the phone until I realized I was missing text messages and 100% of my calls were going directly to voicemail if I had the phone set down for 10+min.
I was using T-mobile network. Xiaomi and T-mobile tried everything to resolve it but still happening, so phone is being returned. Reset defaults, tried using 4g instead, turned off wifi, turned off bluetooth, reset phone daily....nightmare.

Anyone experiencing a random reboot? It happened to me twice today. Is it a software bug?

• JPG

Macky, 26 Feb 2022i have low volume when using bluetooth speaker/ buds anyone... moreGo to Settings> Sound&Vibration> Sound Effects> Graphic equalizer

Under custom set all to 100% this will fix the issue.

• Macky

i have low volume when using bluetooth speaker/ buds anyone have same problem??

• Ikay

I've been using the Poco X3 GT for a few days now and it's been a good phone except for the most important aspect to me, the screen. The screen on my phone looks kinda yellowish as if reading mode is turn on, whereas it's off, whites look yellow. This was my man main reason for getting an IPS display instead of AMOLED.
Any help to fixing this would be highly appreciated, I prefer a colder color temperature and the color scheme setting doesn't seem to be giving me that

Anonymous, 25 Feb 2022Probably 2 Android Updates and 2 years of Security Updates ... moreI saw an article confirming that the Poco X3 GT will get Android 13.

The proximity sensor problem was fixed?

mirakind, 24 Feb 2022How many android updates this phone will get? Probably 2 Android Updates and 2 years of Security Updates i think

How many android updates this phone will get?

Anonymous, 11 Feb 2022what does the red dot next to the back camera do?just some coolness in designer's poor brain

• Anhana

Eren Yeager, 08 Feb 2022Why the f all the good phones dont have headphone slot?!The company silently suggesting to buy and use earbuds, what a great marketing strategy i guess Lol

• Farhan

I am using POCO X3 GT from last 1 month

Phone is super fast and can handle any type of heavy task.
Super fast 67 watt charging speed
Awesome IPS Display with Gorilla Glass Victus protection
Great camera and good low light photos with night mode ( ultrawide and macro are just average)
4K video with image stabilization
8gb + (2gb extendable) ram and 256gb internal storage

Corns

NO HEADPHONE JACK :(

• X3gt user

My usb type c earphones are not working in my device. I think it does not support type c earphones

Danvers, 13 Feb 2022Miui 12.5.4, battery drain faster and heating up quickly, a... moreEverything is good on 12.5.7

• Danvers

Miui 12.5.4, battery drain faster and heating up quickly, anyone have same issues?