Xiaomi Pocophone F1

Xiaomi Pocophone F1

• Kontolodonisme

sala1994, 14 Aug 2019Hi I am planning to buy this mobile now. Even though many phone... moreYes, you should buy it. You will never get regret once on your hand. This phone superspeed processor, good battery life, satisfied gaming high graphic without any lag. Internet surfing also smooth. Only camera and the durabilities of this phone is a bit low.

• A&#65

Still no news for poco f2 oh comon! Is it dead or what?...

• Pal

Does anyone see that the phone's magnetometer has a problem. After the 10.3.6 update. When looking at a 360 degrees photo, always photo is turning left continuously. Also in maps direction of yours always turning around. In compass app, direction of north turning around like crazy???

• I3aBhady

sul, 15 Aug 2019been poco f1 user from sep 2018. my phone before was sammy S1 to... moreCamera is among things u don't like ? Come on man, seriously !!!!

Have u tried Google Camera ? In normal mode, in portrait and night sight mode

It is brilliant for crying out loud

• dickson

jonnymac, 18 Aug 2019Thanks for your advice. I have updated to the latest software an... moreYes my friend, battery life gets affected with every update on this phone. There are many who have reported this. But surprisingly the power saver mode works pretty good. It will save your battery throughout the day. try it out

dickson, 14 Aug 2019Update you phone, and if you still face this issue when the scre... moreThanks for your advice. I have updated to the latest software and currently it seems to have cured the freezing issue. However the battery life has taken a big hit, which is what I had heard and tried to avoid.

• Talha xD

Which one to go with ?
Pocophone F1 or Mi8 ?
Please suggest with sound reason

I just realise this main phone camera doesnt have OIS

• dickson

sala1994, 14 Aug 2019Hi I am planning to buy this mobile now. Even though many phone... moreyou should buy this is best

• Peter Ph

The coming of Android Q is not new for poco gestures haha

• Kenli

• sul

been poco f1 user from sep 2018. my phone before was sammy S1 to S8. my review are
as below:

2. camera
3. LCD screen
4. ghost touch sometime happen
5. finger print near camera. make my photo blur sometimes

Overall
I'm satisfied with poco f1. bang for buck.

Hi
I am planning to buy this mobile now. Even though many phones are available in market i liked this phone for Snapdragon 845 processor for around 18k.
Please suggest me is it ok or not?

• Kenli

Wun, 14 Aug 2019Is it true that Poco F1 already stop selling? any news about thisOn certain countries, I guess.

• dickson

jonnymac, 09 Aug 2019After always buying Samsung phones for over 10 years, I decided ... moreUpdate you phone, and if you still face this issue when the screen freezes just touch the finger print scanner at the back and you don't need to lock and unlock.

Used it for a year with no problems. One of the smoothest experience ever.

And it has all the features you would expect, like a 3.5mm headphone jack. Hinthint

• Wun

Is it true that Poco F1 already stop selling? any news about this

• Amit

jonnymac, 09 Aug 2019After always buying Samsung phones for over 10 years, I decided ... moreFirst update your phone to latest software then reboot that should solve all issues.

Have a pocophone since 3 months....never had problems....i don't understand what so many people have problems with this phantastic Phone .

pocophone f1 flagship killer